Chapter 7

"Hey, Y/N. Tony said that you might need cheering up. He gave me his credit card for a bit of retail therapy" Nat called after you following you down the hall.

"I don't really feel like shopping, sorry Nat" You called back to her without stopping.

"I'm sorry but you don't have a choice, besides Tony is having a party tomorrow and I'm pretty sure that you don't have a dress" You swiftly turned on your heels to face her.

"Tony's hosting a party?" You ask curiously. "And he wants me there?" You couldn't help but get a little excited at the thought. Nat noticed the hint of excitement that you couldn't hide and so, grabbed you by the hand and shoved you in to the elevator while saying,

"Get in loser, we're going shopping" To which you simply rolled your eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your dress: If you don't like it feel free to imagine your own.

Exhausted you entered the tower after a long day of shopping with a dress and matching shoes which Nat help you find

Exhausted you entered the tower after a long day of shopping with a dress and matching shoes which Nat help you find. You set the bag down on the kitchen counter and went to find something to eat.

"What's in the bag Y/N?" Bucky asked.

"Just my dress for Tony's party" You replied. "No looking, it's a surprise" You grinned excited to see how you would look all dressed up tomorrow. Loki walked into the kitchen as you sat on one of the stools eating what you had made.

"Well, if it isn't Mr. I'm too good for everyone" Bucky said with sarcasm.

"Oh, do shut up Buck" You laughed. "Leave him alone, I think he's had enough of you lot" You said to Bucky who stood up a saluted you.

"Yes ma'am" He giggled and sat back down.

"She's the clever one you know" Loki looked at Bucky who was shocked that he would speak, normally he does not utter a word around the team.

"See he knows what he's talking about Buck" You shove Bucky with your elbow to which he shoves you back. "Are you coming to the party tomorrow Loki?" You questioned.

"I suppose not, I doubt anyone would want me there".

"Too bad reindeer games, you must come, Fury's orders. Something about showing your one of us now" Tony entered the room with his tablet, its like that thing is attached to his arm or something?  Loki sighed and looked Tony dead in the eye.

"What if I kill someone or something" He said dryly.

"Just be extra careful you don't" Tony said sternly.

"Tony, I believe that was Loki's way of a joke" You laughed. Loki's face immediately changed to a smile.

"Indeed, it was Lady Y/N. Finally, someone with a sense of humour" Loki muttered as he left the room.

You shrugged at Tony and Bucky. "What can I say, I'm a comical genius".