Chapter 9

The next morning you awoke to Jarvis asking you to make your way to the kitchen

The next morning you awoke to Jarvis asking you to make your way to the kitchen. Pulling on (Your go to comfy outfit) you walked lazily to the gathering of waiting Avengers.

"Good Morning" You greeted the Avengers.

"Good morning Lady Y/N" A voice behind you spoke. You turned to see Loki stood behind you.

"How come she gets a good morning?" Clint asked to which Loki rolled his eyes but said nothing back.

"Right team. Mission Tony's party awaits" Tony said as he lent on the island in the middle of the kitchen. "I have put together the party list and sent invites out a week ago and Pepper has sorted out the venue, catering and décor. I just wanted to let everyone know the party will begin in here at seven". Tony finished and gave Pepper a wink.

"So, look your best, which I'm sure you all will and bring your best mood" Pepper said handing everyone a sheet of paper. "This is the guest list. Get yourself familiar with names". The team dispersed and Pepper made her way over to you. "Don't worry Y/N, Tony and I will make sure you are looked after" She gently squeezed your upper arm and gave you a warm smile which you returned.

"Thank you Pepper, I really do appreciate everything you and Tony have done for me".

"You are most welcome. Don't tell Tony I told you this, but he's a big softie really" She spoke to you before walking away, her heels tapping at the hard floor. You looked around to see if you could find Loki, you needed to talk to him about your conversation last night.

"Jarvis, do you know where Loki is?" You ask the AI.

"I believe he is in the training room miss L/N".

"Thank you".

"Not a problem miss".

You hadn't ventured to the training before and was intrigued to see what it looked like. The doors automatically opened to reveal a large room with various equipment dotted around. You saw Loki in the middle of the room which was sparse compared to the edges.

"Loki".

"Lady Y/N, what do you need?".

"I was wondering if we could start looking in to that magic source you were on about".

"Come here" He gestured at you to come and stand opposite him. Once standing about a meter apart he held out his hands and you placed your palms on top of his. It felt electric to feel his skin on yours and tried to hide what you were thinking form him. He closed his eyes and not know quite what to do, you followed suit. Once your eyes were fully closed you could see Loki in your mind, he was walking round a completely black space before he summoned a chair with green mist.

"We are inside your mind Lady Y/N. This can only be done through two magical beginnings and if we so choose to, we can communicate through it" His voice was as clear as it normally was, it was like he was right in front of you.

"So, no one can see what we do here or hear what we say?" You questioned.

"That is correct, they can only see us in reality. So right now, if someone were in the training room, they would see us standing opposite each other with our eyes closed. Quite marvellous isn't it?". You nodded. With a green flash, you were back in the training room and no longer holding Loki's hand. "Now that we can communicate in our minds finding out what power you have should be easier".