Chapter 28

Soon you stepped into the quiet and away from the prying eye of the press. You could finally breathe again.

"Well done kid, its official" Tony patted you on the back.

"Y/N you're trending on twitter!" Peter bounded over. He was the only one in his suit as the public didn't know his identity. He pulled the mask from his face leaving his hair sticking up. He passed you his phone and you saw #sorceressnewavenger on his screen, people were generally excited to see a new Avenger in the world, but a few opposed deeming you too young and inexperienced. You passed Peter's phone back to him before turning to Tony.

"Are you sure this was the right move?" You voiced your concern to the group but primarily Tony.

"Don't worry kid, you are more capable than you know. Over the next few weeks Nat and Capsicle will teach you combat, and Wanda and Loki will teach you magic, you will be ready in no time. When a small mission arises, and it will, you can tag along. We will build you up. Don't stress" You and the team started walking down the corridor of the venue heading back to the cars you arrived in.

"Come on, tell her Tony" Nat said in a flat tone, she didn't want to give anything away.

"Fine" Tony sighed. "I've made you a suit, if you don't like it we can adapt some parts, I've taken in to account your powers and combined them with my technology" You were beyond excited to see your new suit and couldn't wait to get back to the tower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following Tony into his garage you saw an array of Iron man costumes along the back wall. Cars littered the other side and machinery scattered the room. Computer screens illuminated paper work that were stacked up on the desks. 

Tony pulled a white cloth revelling your new suit. It was perfect, everything about it. You couldn't wait to try it on.

Some inspiration of your suit:

"Its amazing Tony, truly

"Its amazing Tony, truly. Thank you so much!" To Tony's surprise you embraced him, squeezing his waist. He pattered your head before you let go and your eyes returned back to the suit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training was going well, your suit was flexible enough so that you could perform magic and combat just as well, if not better, than before. You could successfully fight with any Avenger on the team now. Your magic had really improved over the last month too. You could conjure black mist whenever you needed it and channel it to set things on fire. Wanda taught you how to place a shield around yourself and others as well as Loki teaching you how to close your mind to people you didn't want snooping and how to teleport. Teleporting was extremely difficult and required a lot of attention, so far you could only teleport a several meters away at a time, but it was still extremely fun.

"Avengers assemble!" You heard Cap through the speakers of the tower. "That includes Y/N" Excitement and panic spread across your entire body, alight with the trill of going on a mission with the team. Although, it would mean leaving Loki behind which would be difficult. Perhaps one day you could convince Tony to let him come on a mission too.