Chapter 30

Lying on the floor you remembered your training with Wanda and Loki. Placing a shield around you and Nat, black mist formed in your hands melting the metal handcuffs which you had been restricted with.

"So I see you have found your powers that Hydra helped you harness, unfortunately for you we need them back". He advanced at you and you teleported behind him just in time for Cap to run into him tackling him to the floor. The other Avengers appeared moments later and started attacking Hydra agents left, right and centre.

Everything was moving so quickly around you and you did not see Oslo approaching you from behind. He shoved you to the ground and with a piecing sting drove a knife in to your shoulder.

"You think you know the powers you have, you have only scratched the surface" You tried to push him off you but he was too strong. "You have a rare gift, why only use half, unless you don't know what power you hold. Element control could be so useful to Hydra" He fist collided with the side of your head, you just lay there letting me punch you "you... are... pathetic". He said in between punches. 

That was the last thing to ever to have left his mouth. The brightest light broke out from your body and he instantly vaporised into thin air. Shocked, you sat up and crawled backwards to take refuge near a create. Leaning back on the box, you looked at your palms, on each palm five symbols appeared in a circle, burned in to the skin.

A tree, a water droplet, fire, a spiral and a lightning bolt. Each one glowing a different colour. Closing your palms into a fist you reopened them, the symbols remained, glowing brighter. Green, for the tree. Blue, for the water droplet, Red, for the fire. White, for the spiral and Black for the lightning bolt.

Suddenly a man dressed in Hydras uniform came hurtling over the box you lent on, breaking your concentration. You leapt up and stated firing black mist at the enemy. Soon all that was left were you and the Avengers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Could that have gone any worse?" Tony was shouting and pacing up and down the Quinject.

"Guys".

"Would you calm down Tony, It worked out. Shield are on site now" Nat relipled.

"Guys".

"Nat is right Tony, its done" Clint folded his arms and lent back on the side of the Quinjet.

"Guys!" You shouted finally getting the Avengers attention. "Look" You held your palms out. You were met with gasps and surprised looks.

"What is that, what are you doing?" Tony asked you.

"I don't know... Oslo mentioned something about the elements before I... before I melted him" You said quietly. The signs on your hands began to fade and by the time you were back at the tower the had vanished completely.

Stumbling back into the Avengers tower you finally felt the consequences of the mission. You check hurt and a dull ache could be felt from your rib cage.

"Right, I'm going to gather any intel I can on you from Hydra. Banner, with me, we are going to the Lab" Tony said while his Iron Man suit deconstructed around him.

Loki must have heard the Quinjet land as he was already waiting in the living area of the tower.

"Y/N, your face, I sense pain" He expressed concern but quickly stifled it when the others filtered in to the room. "How was the mission?" He asked sternly.

"Not a huge success. Although Shield are working on the site now and all the agents have been rounded up" You said flopping down on the sofa.

"Sounds like it went fine" Loki replied.

"I mean the end result is good but how we got there, not so much" Nat spoke.

"Although I have some more news on my powers" You were excited to tell Loki that part, your magic intrigued him greatly and you knew it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After tell him everything that happened and once you were inside his room, away from the others, he took your palms in his hands and examined them.

"They look the same" He said concentrating.

"They do now but they had symbols on them, I'm guessing representing the elements".

"I thought you said five appeared?"

"I did. I have no idea what the fifth symbol is. It looked like a black lightning strike" Loki stroked his chin in thought.

"Ill have a look in some of my Asgardian books" That was the first time he had mentioned Asgard since you have known him. You really wanted to ask about the place in which he grew up in but you knew it was a tender topic and thought best to leave it for another time. "Anyway, who did that to your face?" He looked angry.

"Just some man, he's not important anymore" You smiled knowing the man who put you through so much pain finally got his comeuppance.

"I can kill him if you want" You couldn't tell if he was being serious or not so laughed it off. "I should have been there" Loki started.

"Don't" You interrupted. "I had the team there and I'm alright" You tucked a lose stand of his hair behind his ear.

"I would have liked to have been there, believe it or not I worry about you". You liked that he was so open with you, only you. But on the other hand, you wish he would talk to more people, like Thor. Thor genially cared for his brother, though Loki could not see it. You rested your head on his shoulder and allowed yourself to Relax.

Relaxing didn't end long. Loki's door was thrown open by a very angry looking Stark.

 Loki's door was thrown open by a very angry looking Stark