Chapter 29

Suiting up and joining the others, Cap gave you the details. "Hydra have sent a small unit to a shipping yard, where they are loading illegal weaponry on to a ship. Where that ship is heading is still a mystery. I need Nat and Y/N to sneak aboard and gather intel on their operation, the rest of us will hold them back. Let's go team". Cap headed to the Quinjet with you and the Avengers following close behind.

You made a quick stop off at Loki's room. Knocking three times Loki appeared at his door.

"I just want to let you know that I'm going on a mission" Quickly he darted his eyes around the empty corridor checking for interruptions before kissing your forehead.

"Be careful little one. It's a dangerous world out there but I know what you are capable of, go mess up someone's day, for me" You curtsied at him.

"Anything for you" You winked at him quickly before turning around to run after the rest of the team, you hopped Loki would be alright by himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Quinjet jolted you from side to side making it a very uncomfortable journey. Within half an hour you had arrived at your destination and the team unloaded stealthily. Staying low to the ground you shadowed Nat.

"Here take this" Nat whispered to you while handing over a small black earpiece. Placing it in your ear you heard various Avengers testing the channel. In front of you stood a large warehouse, weather beaten and rusting in the middle of nowhere. You couldn't help but think it was skirting on a cleche that a terrorist organisation was using such a place to smuggle illegal weapons. On one side of the warehouse waves crashed against the rocks and the chill in the air made your face sting.

The inside of the warehouse was just a drab and lifeless as the outside, water dripped causing echo's that made your hair stand on edge

The inside of the warehouse was just a drab and lifeless as the outside, water dripped causing echo's that made your hair stand on edge. You and Nat crouched behind a collection of boxes, hidden from the seven silhouettes on the other side.

"We have to get on that ship" Nat whispered, drawing her gun from its holster. Slowly you peered over a create to get a clear view of the ship and the best path to take. The ship creaked and groaned on the wild sea as Hydra agents marched their goods aboard.

Then your heart sank and fear took over as your eyes fell on what you once thought was your father. You darted behind the creates and your legs gave way. You started hyperventilating and struggled for air.

"What's the matter?" Nat Grabbed your shoulder. "Focus Y/N" But you couldn't focus, memories flooded your brain once again, more information swept your mind.

"I... I cant" You struggled to voice. You really couldn't move. "Its him... it's that man that tortured me back when I was stuck with Hydra" Nat pressed her earpiece.

"We have a problem... Agent Oslo Lebedev, he's here and Y/N is in no fit state to carry on". Nat waited a few seconds for a reply. "Okay, Y/N make your way back to the Quinjet, Bruce is waiting for you inside" Before you even mange to get to your feet to obey Nat's order serval guns were in your face.

"Bit late for a stroll don't we think?" It was an American voice but who it belonged to you did not know. Each of the people with guns had black masks that resembled gas masks attached to their faces. Slowly you and Nat lifted your hand in the air.

They forced you up and dragged you to the other agents before throwing you down on your knees.

"Hands behind your back. Cuff them" A think Russian accent yelled and hit you like a ton of bricks. You tried so hard not to crack, Oslo's voice alone was enough to make you scared for your life.

"Black Widow, how nice of you to join the party and with a friend I see" Nat spat at his feet. "You and me are not so different, just remember that" This time all he was met with was a death glare. "Who is your little friend may I ask?" He gave a hand signal to one of the many people surrounding you and they removed your mask.

Oslo's eyes widened. "Impossible" He cried. "I thought the Avengers would have killed you" Now he stared laughing. "Never mind" He pointed a gun at your face.

"Oslo!" You screamed in terror. He retracted his gun before laughing even louder than before.

"You stupid girl. My real name is not Oslo, that's my alias" That was a kick to your chest, you didn't even know his name. "You really aren't that bright are you, I really wish we could have killed you".

Anger surged through your body. "But you cant can you? so put away that useless gun" Again he laughed in your face.

"Its not useless. I intended to knock you out with it, take you to the new Hydra headquarters and beat anything you know about the Avengers out of you" This time you spat at him and he struck your face with the back of his gun.