Chapter 23

You weren't sure of the time when you came around

You weren't sure of the time when you came around. The same room you had awoken the first time you entered the avengers tower surrounded you. Machines buzzed and beeped and the lights dimmed. Glancing over to the window you saw darkness. It was must have been some time in the night.

Your body ached all over like every single muscle had been pulled. Groaning as you sat up you waited for your eyes to adjust to the darkness. You tried to move further but a metal handcuffs attached to either one of you wrists stopped you. The metal against metal clang vibrated in your ears.

Do not move little one.

Loki placed his hand on yours.

"What's going on? What happened?" You felt the panic surging in your body.

"Shhhh" He said.

Talk to me in here, I do not want the team knowing you are awake yet.

What happened?

Wanda attacked you. I don't know why but the team are figuring it out. They are in an emergency meeting right now.

I didn't do anything.

I know that little one, but they don't know what made Wanda so irrational.

Is that why the handcuffs?

Yes. I advised against it but of course they don't listen to me. Get some rest now.

You lay back down sighing. Then you remembered the red patterns which took form on your body.

Loki, what happened to my body when Wanda's magic hit me?

He opened his eyes again and shifted in his chair.

Your body went red. Like the blue patterns you normally have but red replaced the colour. Your eyes also illuminated red. Now, seriously rest, we will talk more tomorrow.

You couldn't sleep not knowing what was going one. Did the team still trust you? What would happen if they didn't? Would they kill you? Lock you up like they did with Loki?

Silence your mind little one.

Loki squeezed your hand, and you heard his breathing pattern change. He must have fallen asleep. You watched his chest rise and fall. He always looked so peaceful and angelic when he slept. At least he would stick by you even if no one else did. He would remain by your side, Loyal? Right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking for the second time, the outside was no longer black but a warm yellow colour. Loki was no longer in his chair but you remained handcuffed to a bed, and not in the way you wanted.

"Y/N, good to see you are awake and well" It was Tony's voice, but it was coming through a speaker like Jarvis. "We need to talk" Yes you did need to talk. "We need someone to look in to your mind again, decipher all the things Wanda was telling us" You remained silent. "Wanda refuses to do so, so we are going to send Loki down instead. Is this ok?" You nodded in response.

"Thank you for your cooperation". The speaker cut out.

Thank you for your cooperation? I'm not the bad guy. Cooperation, are they serious?