Chapter 5

If there is anything incorrect through the chapters please feel free to comment on them

Happy reading.

You decided to face your fears and knock on Loki's door. You knew that it was a terrible idea and that he would hate the interruption, but you thought that the two of you should at least know a little bit about each other, considering it would be likely that you two would end up in the tower alone while the avengers were on missions. You stood face to face with the door while breathing deeply in and out, almost psyching yourself up. You raised you hand and clenched it in a fist but before you could knock the door swung open and then you were face to face with a rather annoyed looking God.

You stood there shell shocked unable to fathom a sentence.

"Don't look so surprised, I'm pretty sure the whole of New York heard your incredible loud breathing" He looked down at you and arched his eyebrows in annoyance. "What do you want?" he sighed.

"I... I... just wanted to know if you were alright, if you had settled in properly?" You stumbled.

"Well of course I haven't, I'm away from my home, stuck in a building with people who wished I was dead and now your knocking on my door trying to make conversation" He scowled.

"Yeah... well I'm sorry that I knocked" you apologised.

"As you should be".

"Listen, I know you don't want to be here, but you don't have to be so rude" How on earth you said that you would never know but the sick feeling of adrenaline was once again coursing through you body.    

"How about you listen mortal. I don't want to be here so make it less painful for us both and take you conversation elsewhere, perhaps talk to someone who cares" He began to close the door on you but half way it stopped suddenly. It must have caught Loki by surprise as he looked very confused. The anger inside of you boiled but when Loki could not close his door it seized, and confusion took over instead. Your nose began bleeding and a piecing headache pounded.  Wide eyed you realised that it was your anger that had stopped the door from shutting and caused your noise to bleed and your head to ache. Never before were you able to stop anything of that size with your mind let alone in front of someone and what was this strange black mist hovering in front of you?

"Hold on, is this your doing?" Loki's voice didn't sound as irritated as before. You slammed the door shut in embarrassment and ran to your room.

Fuck that hurt. How did I mange to do that, was it the anger I felt or pure coincidence?. Could I train myself to get better at this? Was it actually me?

So many thoughts swamped your mind, and it was impossible to keep them at bay. Your hands gripped your hair as the headache increased and you fell to the floor writhing in pain. Why did everything hurt so much? Blue patterns darted up your legs and soon your whole body was alight with blue lightning. You couldn't make sense of what was happening as black mist seemed to leak from your palms with light sparkles dotted within. Your senses hit overdrive. The last thing you saw was the team of Avengers pouring into your room before you blacked out.