Chapter 30 - A Very Large & Blessed Family Indeed

Chapter 30

A Very Large & Blessed Family Indeed

"Oh Carlisle, if anything happens to her I wouldn't know what to do," Siobhan cried out as Liam held her tightly while trying to comfort his mate.

The Irish coven arrived three days after Rosalie, Tonya and Jason left. Rose called to report after each coven or nomad they found. So far, they were able to find Zafrina's coven and they were all fine. On Carlisle's suggestion, Rosalie took several extra cell phones to hand out to the ones they found so we could keep in touch. Therefore, after leaving Zafrina a cell, Rosalie, Tonya and Jason were off to find the next one.

Huilen and Myllon made it in and were staying with Leah and Nahuel. Huilen missed her nephew and great-nephews.

I stayed busy with helping Renesmee practice. Demetri helped Carlisle and Jasper with what ever they needed and Emmet kept running triple shifts with the pack. He was enjoying himself very much.

Renesmee's skills were enhancing after every hour of practice and now that Eleazar arrived, she was gaining control of every power.

Esme was busy with consoling Siobhan and Liam. They were so distraught and Liam, usually quiet, muttered frequently to him self.

After another week of waiting on Rosalie's' little search party to return, I finally disappeared with Demetri to our own home.

We both couldn't believe it had been nearly two weeks since we had been home. We were so mentally exhausted that we lay in our huge bed that was still broken, quietly holding each other for hours. Our minds were racing and with both of ours racing in my head, mine was chaotic.

"How do you think we will be able to release the others from the Volturi's control if they attack first?" Demetri, finally breaking the silence and voicing his concern, whispered.

"I'm not sure love but they will not be harmed. I am sure once the vampire who has the control powers is eliminated they will all be alright," I whispered back.

"Chelsea is the one that has the bonding power. She will have to be the first one taken out," he sighed. His sweet breath wafted to my face and I breathed it in slowly, savoring his scent.

I turned around to face him and stroked his handsome face. "I have missed you so much love."

"I have missed you too. I love you Moira!" He held me tighter.

My cheek was up against his marble chest as he breathed in the smell of my hair. I began to kiss his chest then and he returned the kisses. We melted for hours as we enjoyed our short break.

My cell phone began buzzing on our dresser while someone pounded on our front door- the noise broke our reverie. I scattered like a wild kitten and threw my clothes back on. They were not buttoned correctly or even on the right side but the urgency of the knock grew louder with every impatient second.

"Alice?" I called as I heard her frantic plea to open the door.

I swung the door open too hard and it cracked as it fell off the hinges. "What's wrong? What happened?" I yelled in panic. Demetri had already caught up to me dressed and had his arms around me.

I heard her thoughts as well as seeing her replay a vision she had. "We need you back at the house NOW," she elaborated loudly. "Bella and Edward are on their way now to get Charlie and Sue. The Volturi were going to kidnap him and when they did in my vision, they killed Sue. We have to protect them Moira. Hurry," she immediately turned and ran back to the main house without another word or looking back.