Jessie: And we all know rare means money. Perfect timing, Mimikyu out we come!

She said as she throws the Pokeball and Mimikyu appeared.

 'Lycanroc'(It's you again!)

Ash's Lycanroc said as Mimikyu turns around to see Pikachu as a dark aura surround Mimikyu.

Jessie: What's with that attitude?

She asks getting mad.

James: You know that Pikachu is the only thing Mimikyu is afraid of.

Ash: Let's do it!

Team Rocket turns to Ash who is starting to use a Z move.

Ash: Now Lycanroc, 

He said as he crosses his arms while Lycanroc howls loudly.

Ash: Alright here we go!

He said as he moves like what Olivia did during the Grand Trial as the energy transfers to Lycanroc.

Ash: Continental Crush!!

Lycanroc jumps in the air and started to create a giant ball of rock. Team Rocket started to panic when a crack appeared in the giant ball which you notice and your eyes widened at that. The continental crush stops in mid-air and breaks apart instead. Lycanroc then goes back to its position where it stands and pants heavily.

Ash: huh? Lycanroc, what's the matter?!

James: The continental crush!

Meowth: more like the continental mush.

'Wobbuffet'

Jessie: Works for me!

She said as you growl so is Roxy and steps in front of Lycanroc.

You: let me try this time.

You said as your Rockium Z starts to glow making them panic once again.

You: Alright. We won't fail just like Ash's does if we want to defeat those drama queens, Roxy.

Roxy howls loudly and nods yes as you continue to speak while moving doing the Rockium Z move.

You: This is all the power we've got. Now! Use Continental crush!

Roxy howls loudly and jumps in the air creating a giant ball of rock and releasing it to Team Rocket making them more panic once again.

Jessie: Let's just hope it will do the same thing to the other Lycanroc, right?

She asks trying to calm herself and unluckily her hopes don't come true as the giant rock continuously goes straight to Team Rocket without a crack and hits it to them creating a giant smoke. Pikachu and Mew we're set free as Team Rocket flies out to the smoke and into the sky like the previous regions.

James: looks like your hope doesn't come true, Jessie. Great and it's been much too long since we invaded the spotlight.

He said while crossing his arms and legs while being flown up to the sky.

Meowth: Pesky Z moves are a twip tailors twike

Jessie: How do you prepare on how to fight without a flight?

She asks while looking at them.

'Wobbuffet!'

It said as they were still flying in mid-air when Jessie realize something.

Jessie: Hold up, where's Bewear?

She asks while looking down.

Jessie: Bad timing.