Nayeon - Never letting go

Start from the beginning

"You mean, again" She corrected and we laughed.

"I must say, this is a great idea" I said "Now, help me clean it" She said and I giggled.

Time skip...

We drove back to their dorm.

"Bunny, when do we tell our pd-nims?" I asked and she laughed.

"Bunny?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'll call you N/N" She said and I smiled.

"Back to your question, I'm ready whenever you are" She said.

"Whatever happens, don't let me go because I'm never letting you go" I said and she smiled.

"I love you" She said "I love you, too and I hope you know that" I said and she giggled.

"I'll get going now" She said "Take care, okay?" She said and I nodded.

3 months later...

We decided to tell our pd-nims about our relationship today.

"I'm nervous" Nayeon said "Hey, I got you" I said and held her hand.

We went to JYP's office first and told him.

It was an easy one since their dating ban is over.

He was happy about it but still reminded us about a few things.

We then went to our building.

"Is this what I think it is?" Pd-nim asked and I nodded.

"You never listen" He said "I'm not allowing this" He said and I frowned.

Nayeon was scared.

"You've come so far now, Y/N" He said "Don't let it all go to waste, you may lose fans" He added and I scoffed.

"People say that if that if they're our true fans, they'll support us with everything and if not, they'll hate me" I said.

"How can people hate us when we're just loving each other?" I asked.

"Nayeon had always been there for me" I said "She believed in me when no one did, she supported me and she loves me because of who I am" I said.

"Not because I'm a member of BTS" I said and took a deep breath.

"She was there for me when no one knew who Y/N is" I said "She was there for me even before the world knows who Y/N is" I said.

"Do everything you want but know that I'll never let this woman go because she showed me what love is" I said and held Nayeon's hand.

"We're leaving, sorry for disturbing you" I said and left.

"Calm down" Nayeon said as we reached my car.

I smiled "Where do you wanna go?" I asked "By the beach, let's go away for awhile" She said and I nodded.

We reached the beach after an our of drive.

"I missed the fresh air" I said and smiled.

"I'm proud of you" She said "You really love me?" She asked and I nodded.

"So much more than anyone could ever imagine" I said and hugged her.

"Picture?" She asked and I nodded.

We took pictures and enjoyed our time together.

Time skip...

We arrived at their dorm and I carried her to her room since she fell asleep.

"Take care" Her members said and I nodded.

The next day...

It was announced by JYP Entertainment and lots of articles about us were online.

I knew that my company won't comment about it so I'll do it my way.

I decided to do a live on my room.

"HELLO!" I excitedly greeted and smiled.

I waited for a few minutes for more fans.

"I decided to do a live today to explain and make everything clear to everyone" I said.

"First of all, I'm sorry" I said "I know I broke many hearts because of the news" I said.

"But you guys will always have a special place in my heart" I said and smiled.

"Thank you for everyone who supports us and I hope that no fan wars will happen" I said.

"I hope we'll all be happy because there are many things to do in life than being angry because I found love" I said and giggled.

"My company didn't support my relationship but the boys did" I said and laughed.

"Should I tell you how we met?" I asked and they all commented a yes.

"We met like years ago" I said "We were both trainees and we'd always go out as friends" I said.

"We've had our ups and downs, we supported each other" I said "We were to young to know that we're in love" I said and smiled.

"I confessed to her like before she debuted and she felt the same" I said "We were then in a relationship but people stopped us because I'm an idol and she'll just be debuting" I said.

"We dated before" I said "But we were forced to be separated" I said.

"She knew me even before I had everyone so please don't hate her" I said and my phone rang.

My manager is calling me but I ignored it.

"I'll tell all of you that I love Im Nayeon and I'm never letting her go whatever happens" I said.

"I won't be afraid to sacrifice everything for her" I said and smiled.

"I have to go now, my manager's gonna scold me for speaking out" I said and laughed.

"Bye-bye" I said and waved a goodbye.