Chapter 29

Arriving home I parked up the car and Thor ran back into the compound with just his bag of pop tarts.

"You know, your brother isn't much of a gentleman, leaving us to carry everything inside after I pay for his shopping" I moan to Loki while looking down at the pile of bags.

He smirks at me while picking up the majority of the bags. "Clearly living in Midgard has changed him, apparently he acts like a child whenever you are around" 

I pick up the last of the bags and lock the car, walking inside with him. "Don't try to blame me, clearly its a refreshing break for him from his princely duties. I'd like to think it's changed both of you a bit, relaxed you both maybe. See it doesn't hurt to have some fun with Midgardians." I wink at him. 

"I can think of something fun I'd like to do with a particular Midgardian." He smirks at me.

"Is that so? It's a shame we already have so much planned for today" A sultry smile crosses my face and his expression darkens. 

"Maybe we should play one of those games you enjoy so much?" I walk ahead of him while swinging my hips, knowing he is watching me as he follows. 

I reach the kitchen putting the bags down on the counter but as soon as they are out of my hands I feel myself being spun around. Loki stands over me, hands on either side of me leaning against the counter, trapping me in. 

"Are you sure you want to play this game my Love?" His head dips to my neck, kissing the spot below my ear. 

"It's been a while since our last game and I can assure you, I will be winning this one" He moves so he is hovering his lips over mine.

"Bring it on" I grin at him, pushing him back gently. "We both know I'm going to win anyway." Turning I start taking things out of the shopping bags, trying to ignore Loki's presence behind me and it almost works. Almost.

His fingers graze my leg where the hem of my dress sits but when a rush of pleasure hits me I pause and grip the counter, his other arm comes around my waist. His fingers continue to tickle my thigh but they don't go any higher, the sensation only heightens as his head lowers, running his nose against my neck until he's at my ear. 

"The problem with this game" He pauses to press a kiss into me, my breathing hitches as my insides tighten. "Is no one ever set any rules" 

My head falls back against his shoulder as his hand moves around to my inner thigh, it still doesn't go higher than my dress but it sends a shot of pleasure straight to my core.

He slowly removes his hands from me and takes a step away.

My breathing is uneven but I don't understand what just happened. 

"What the hell was that?" I look at him as he moves to my side, emptying the bags. 

"That was simply a bit of magic my dear, I merely heightened your own arousal, made my touch feel more pleasurable." 

He moves past me touching my upper arm innocently but I can feel his magic take effect almost immediately.

"You are playing dirty, Loki." I grasp his wrist lifting his hand away from my skin. 

"I'm not called the God of Mischief for nothing" He gives me his signature smirk. 

"Two can play at this game" I put up a magical barrier tightly around my body, creating a slight purple sheen on my skin. 

He opens his mouth to protest but I shake my head at him. 

"No rules, remember? You use your tricks and I'll use mine." I copy his smirk and walk out of the kitchen, leaving the shopping to him.