Fifteen

15

Sunday morning Emma woke up to Jake softly kissing her shoulder. She groaned digging herself deeper into his arms. With a laugh, he kisss her neck and cheeks. "Em, I have to work with my dad today. Do, um, do you want to come with me?" She turns in his arms to face him, her naked body pressing against his.

"You want me to come? I won't be in the way?" She asks, wrapping her arms around his bare waist.

"You might be a distraction but not in the way." He chuckles.

She nods her head, "I'd love to come then." She kisses his chest before kissing the dip where his neck meets his sternum making him groan.

"Damn it, woman." She smiles against his skin before pulling away. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks pulling her waist back to him.

She giggles but doesn't protest. "I was going to make you some breakfast and get ready."

"We can stop and get something on the way." He nudges into her neck. "And you don't need to get ready for another thirty minutes."

"Then why did you wake me?" She groans.

"Because you're sleeping naked next to me and you have a habit of wiggling that little ass into me." He grins at her.

Her face floods with heat. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I didn't say I didn't like it." He chuckles, pulling her closer to him. His fingers brush lightly against her skin making her moan with the tickling sensation.

"You said we only had thirty minutes." She almost whispers.

"Yeah, but there is something I can do in that amount of time." He winks at her before kissing down her neck and across her chest.

Her hands grip the sheets with each breath that comes quickly. "Jake." She moans his name, only making him more intent. His lips move down to her stomach before lifting her legs and opening them for him. "Jake?" She looks down at him confused.

He smiles at her. "Just relax." He says before sliding his tongue across the bottom of her stomach moving lower. Warmth floods her whole body as he kisses the inside of her thighs moving further up to her bundle of nerves that have started to pulse.

She sucks in a breath when his lips spread her, and his tongue brushes against the pulsing bulb. Her back arches when he does it again, just as slowly as the first time.

She tries to pull away; the pressure building too much, her body shaking and writhing under the amount of pleasure, but his hands grip her hips. Further, he pushes her into unbelievable pleasure as more of her warm juice seeps down her folds. Another buildup threatens to escape her as she continues to pulse from his devouring motions making her back arch again but this time the pleasure is too much for a simple moan, instead a scream leaves her lips as her eyes roll back her muscles tightening before finally coming back down.

Her high is unlike anything she ever felt before. He drove her to her very edge before bringing her back down from the clouds. She never knew one thing could make such feelings explode from her in so many ways. "Wow." she pants letting her body relax into the bed. Jake kisses her cheek before standing.

"Now I have to get ready. You relax, I'll let you know when you can get the shower." All she manages to do is nod her head slowly producing a chuckle as he walks to the bathroom.