Thirteen

13

The door stays open for a few moments while Emma soaks in the warmth coming from her back. She feels her body heat being close to him, feeling his deep breath fan against her neck.

Without realizing it, she leaned her back further against his chest letting her head fall against his shoulder. Taking advantage of her exposed neck, Jake leans his head down and peppers her smooth skin with light kisses causing her breathing to increase.

She let a soft moan leave her lips making him instantly hard behind her. He knows she feels it and he tries to pull away, but she reaches over her shoulders to pull his head back down to her neck. She takes one step into the house before turning to face him as he closes the door.

His eyes show her exactly what he's thinking. Feeling brave she reaches for him and tugs him closer until he is pressed against her body allowing her to feel what he wants. Wrapping her fingers around the bottom of his shirt she drags it over his head and onto the floor next to her. She lets her eyes shamelessly roam over his hard chest and wide shoulders. Her hands lightly graze over every curve of his muscles making him shiver. She smiles at his reaction as she brings her hands over his bare chest before wrapping around his neck pressing her lips to his.

He reacts instantly by wrapping his arms around her small waist pulling her closer. His tongue brushes against her lip prompting her to let him in, which she gladly does. Once his tongue invades her mouth, exploring every corner, entangling them together as they dance around each other.

Gently he pushes her back, both of them breathing hard, their hearts feeling as though they may break free from their chest. Gently, he holds her face in his hands. "Em, I don't want to move too fast for you."

"You're not." She whispers as she takes his hands wrapping them around the bottom of her shirt pulling at it until it reaches her arms. With her hands above her head, he pulls her shirt the rest of the way until he throws it onto the floor next to his.

His eyes move from her face down to her chest. She may be small but they are perfectly rounded and perky. A sly grin creeps across his lips as he looks down at his girl. All his and he has no intention of letting her get away from him. Her chest and stomach are marked with old scars, the skin pink and raised from healing. They add to the perfect story of her life. What has molded her. Forged her into the woman that she is now, because, despite her young age, she has lived through more than most people twice her age.

Suddenly, he is filled with a feeling of being unworthy of her. She is a goddess, while he is nothing more than a poor soul falling to his knees to worship her.

Emma starts to feel self-conscious about her small body and moves her arms to cover herself but Jakes' hands grab her wrists.

"Don't." His voice is deep and soft. Slowly, his fingers unwrap her wrists and gently slide up her arms. His touch is so gentle she barely feels it but the heat that spreads across her body lets her know it's there. His large hands reach her shoulders before moving across her collarbone with a lightness of a feather.

She sucks in a deep breath when his gentle fingers glide down the small hump of the top of her breast. Her eyes squeeze shut as his fingers brush against her soft skin that heaves over her black bra with every sharp breath she takes.

His body instantly reacts to her and his longing grows deep inside him. Her eyes are squeezed shut as she tries to take deep breaths, only making her chest move to mesmerize him.

With her eyes still shut, he moves closer, wanting to feel the warmth of her bare skin against his. Wanting to feel her soft lips against his once more. When his lips brush against her jaw, she inhales quickly and tangles her fingers into his hair, pulling him closer.