17 [The Alliance]

[A/N: Sexual Contact in this chapter]

The last couple of weeks were interesting to say the least, nothing bad it was just normal around here or normal for everyone who was used to Kid yelling out orders and always having a temper of any kind when we would go out to the seas; I was the only one that could calm him down to like zero which everyone was grateful for.

I could tell things were a bit different with Kid sometimes, but that was normally when we were alone; I could tell he tried controlling himself around me trying not to be much like an animal. Not that I minded the effort but I hate seeing him fight with himself; there were plenty of times we had sex together and it was fucking amazing I wasn't new to that at all. I can thank Thatch for that is was amazing with him as well but something about Kid was on a different level; but I always knew he held himself back and I didn't know why but I was going to try and figure that out.

But right now I was sleeping in late in Kid's huge bed, we came back late last night from another raid with an island to the east; I was tired the moment the ship came back here since I was also up all night on the ship checking the cargo we got from the island. As I slept peacefully wrapped in the warmth of the blankets that was until I heard a huge blast coming from inside the castle that made me jump up in alarm; I flung the covers off and put on the red silk robe I got a week ago, I opened the door to find out where that blast came from until I heard the sound of Kid yelling, I sighed as I walked closer knowing that being alarmed wasn't needed.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH RIGHT NOW!!" Kid yelled out in rage using his powers.

I rolled my eyes as I could see over Killer's shoulder that Kid was with a man known as Apoo and Hawkins and things weren't going well but I think Killer could handle things as I watched leaning against the stone wall to my right as I crossed my arms.

"Everyone shut the hell up! We didn't call you hear to pick a fight, we want to make an alliance with both your crews!" Killer yelled at the three captains.

It took the other two by surprise as Kid tried calming down from all of this, as for me I just shrugged and went back to the room I took off the robe putting it back where it was as I crawled back into the warm covers again letting my head hit the pillows as I let sleep take over once more.

I don't know what time it was but the sound of Kid walking to the door woke me up but I didn't open my eyes or move, as I heard him open and close the door even without looking I could tell he was still pissed off on how things went today.

"Did they agree?" I asked still lying down on the bed.

"Thought you were asleep? But yeah they agreed" Kid said to me as he leaned over his desk in the room looking over some maps, as he threw his fur coat onto the chair.

I opened my one eye to look at him, seeing him tense as he looked over his map he was about ready to hit or throw something if he didn't try to focus on something else since those two pissed him off. I sighed as I got up and walked over to him, I placed my hands on his shoulders really feeling the tension in them not to mention the soft shiver that ran across his skin when I touched him.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked when I placed a soft kiss on his skin"

"Not really...." Kid said as he kept looking at his maps on the desk.

I knew better than to leave Kid like this I've seen how bad his temper can really get. Since last time he almost killed the whole crew when someone pissed him off like this it was just like dealing with a ticking bomb without cutting any wires.