6 (The Craving Has Just Begun)

[Some Sexual Contact in this chapter]

The sounds of moving sheets and small grunts were heard inside the room, not in just any room but in Kid's room. He tossed and turned in his deep sleep, a small layer of sweat covered his body as he breathed heavily a bit at time; he turned his head to the right feeling the two bite marks on his neck burn as they looked a bit red and pulsing a bit sending his blood in over load like it was about to burst from boiling.

"Fuck..." he whispered in his sleep as he gripped the sheets of his bed and arched his back a small bit, as the lips of Kumiko kissed his scarred body as her hips worked their magic working back and forth keeping his cock deep inside her.

His amber eyes looked at her blue eyes as they stared back at him filled with the same emotions he felt, lust, longing and craving. Kid tugged her purple hair making her gasp giving him the perfect moment to kiss her deeply sinking his tongue into her mouth exploring her mouth. Kid thrusted his hips into her strongly making her whimper and moan from the action, his metal hand held her hips closer to him as he continued to thrust inside her; Kumiko broke their kiss as she let out a loud moan as he stared at her pleasured form burning the sight into his brain forever.

"K-Kid!" she chanted his name like it was a prayer making him smirked, but the sound of a knock on the door brought Kid back to his senses.

He shot up in his bed sitting there with his eyes opened wide as his breath was heavy when he looked around his room, there was no Kumiko no sign of her anywhere in his cabin, he groaned as he laid back down running his flesh fingers through his hair as he could feel the tightness in his boxers under the sheets.

"What!?" Kid yelled feeling one uncomfortable and two very, very irritated at the moment.

"We've just docked, we're gathering supplies and then heading over to the spot" the voice of Killer behind the door came through, Kid sighed for a moment before answering him.

"Fine..." Kid said nothing more as Killer walked away from the door leaving him alone. Kid got up out of his bed heading to his attached bathroom to get ready and to take care of his problem.

The knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts as I stood up and answered the door seeing Killer there, I smiled a bit seeing him.

"Good morning" I greeted with a smile since I was feeling better which was very weird.

"Morning, we've just docked you can get whatever you need when we're here" Killer told me which made me light up in no time, I did need some new clothes and other things.

"Sounds great, I'll be right out" I said with my smiling growing more, he nodded his head I think he was smiling himself under the mask since he could see my happy face. I looked on my desk and found my money pouch, grabbing it I closed my door and headed out to the upper deck seeing the town we landed on. I was a nice summer island it kind of reminded me of home back in the south blue, I smiled warmly at the thought; I got off the ship and started heading into the town as the other's went off to get supplies for the ship to take off again.

I went shopping in any store I saw, I bought new outfits for different islands we might get to in the future, like spring, summer, fall or winter. Getting some different makeup so I could throw out my old stuff, some lady things for the time of the months. And then went to get a little snack before heading back to the ship, I was now eating a lollipop as I walked back to the ship passing many people who were enjoying their day out on the town; I turned the corner passing by the local bar of the town I would have kept going but something caught my ears.