16 [Reunion]

Feeling her lips against mine felt like a dream that I never wanted to wake up from at all, I held Kumiko waist with my metal hand as my flesh hand held her head in place as I kissed her with all the hunger and all the desire I was feeling right now. It was hell without her being around, without hearing her voice, seeing her blue eyes everything was hell for me but I never said that out loud to anyone but I'm sure Killer knew but never said a thing.

Lost in this moment I wanted for so long, I picked her up in my arms feeling her wrap her legs around my waist felt better than any heaven; I placed her on my work bench still not breaking the kiss as she ran her tiny hands through my red locks as she kept her legs around my waist holding me just as close like I was with her. I attached my lips to her neck instantly finding her sweet spot that made her moan into my ear, out of all the sounds I've heard; gunfire, sword clashing, men screaming in pain had nothing compared to the sound she made just now.

"I missed you...." Kumiko whispered in my ear as her hands rested on my shoulders.

"Not as much as I fucking missed you" I said back to her as I placed my forehead against hers having our breathing mix to together as we stayed like this.

I might have been known to be cruel are ruthless but something about her made my temper vanish and my feelings to take over for a moment. With the shit we've both been through there was no doubt for the both of us that we were both fucked up in the mind for sure; the silent in the room was broken when someone knocked on the door making me growl a little.

"WHAT?" I yelled when I snapped my head back towards the door.

"Trafalgar wants to talk to you" the voice of Killer spoke out from the other side of the door.

I growled again hearing his name, knowing he was here; I heard Kumiko giggle a little bit as she covered her mouth with her hand when I looked at her.

"What's so funny?" I asked when I glanced at her.

"Why ruin the surprise" she said to me when she got down from the desk, giving me a kiss before walking towards the door with me following her to talk to Trafalgar.

As we walked out of the castle doors, we walked down to the ships down by the shores; I had a smile on my face knowing Kid is maybe going to lose his shit when I tell him the secret I just figured out.

Law stood there by his sub with his arms crossed also not thrilled to be here as well, Kid snarled a little once we stood in front of Law; Kid crossed his arms not looking happy just like Law and the tension was thick but I just stayed calm standing by Kid.

"I hear you've given my sister hell for a few months" Law spoke first before Kid had a chance to ask why he was here.

"What?" Kid asked raising a brow to him.

I covered my mouth before laughing, but I held it in and soon stood beside Law placing my hand on his right shoulder looking at Kid with a smile.

"Turns out we are siblings" I spoke out before things got out of hand.

"I did not see that coming" Killer spoke out when he leaned against some cargo.

A irked mark formed on Kid's forehead when he unfolded his arms as he paced back and forth a few minutes as I watched him closely, it may have been months since I last saw him but I could still tell how he feels with his movements.

"So, you want to give me a good enough reason to leave my sister with you and your crew when she is clearly not safe with you" Law spoke out again as he took on his big brother mood like a light switch.

"Don't you fucking start with that Trafalgar! She is perfectly safe with me!" Kid snapped back when he looked at Law.

"Not what I've fucking heard Eustass!!" Law snapped back having the tension become just as thick as fog at night.

Both crews were ready for a surprise fight that would maybe show up soon with how their captains were like, but I wouldn't let that happen so I stepped in between them becoming as serious as I could with them both.

"Law, what happened back than is in the past. It was a rocky slope for the both of us and yes it did get out of hand at one point, but don't start a fight about it" I said to Law as I looked at him in the eyes.

"You're really going to forgive this sick fuck for what he did to you?" Law asked me when he glanced at me and glanced back at Kid.

Kid growled loudly when he was ready to fight when he stepped forward but I placed my hand on his chest making him stop when he stared daggers at Law ready to kill him.

"Of course I do, because between the two of us we're both fucked up" I said to him saying the complete truth about being just as fucked up like Kid was maybe not to the point of being a cruel killer but I was fucked up in some ways.

Law sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes trying not to lose his temper with leaving me with Kid for a long time that might turn into years.

"Fine, I'll allow you to stay with him. but if I catch wind that something has happened to you either a scratch or a bruise you are coming with me and never to see him again" Law said to me as he was serious as hell as he spoke to me.

"Understood" I said to him being short and sweet wanting this little protecting match to be over with.

After knowing I would agree to Law's terms we said our goodbyes as he and his crew sailed away going back underwater to head off to who knows where having me and Kid still standing at the end of the dock.

"Can't believe that weakling is your brother" Kid spoke out as he still looked a little grumpy.

"Life is funny that way" I said when I looked up at him with a small smirk on my face.

He looked down at me seeing my smirk which made him smirk himself and chuckle a little bit.

"You're something else short stack" Kid said when he faced me fully.

I narrowed my eyes at the nickname that he always gave me, I soon tugged his shirt with both hands pulling him to my height having our noses touch.

"And you're an ass" I said with a smile on my face.

"Part of the charm" he said to me when he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him and claiming my lips against his which I gladly returned as I tightened my grip on his shirt.