Bonus Chapter

Alaia's POV

"Oh my God! i still can't believe you finally did it" Sienna says looking around the house admiringly.

It is a beautiful house, with Six bedrooms, a pool, a basketball court and a vast lawn overlooking the great outdoors.

"I know right? Nick was been pretty persistent" i agree, still in abit of a shock really. Everything has been so surreal, i also still can't believe we finally moved into our own house.

After that dinner Allesio invited us to at the mansion, we moved back to El Paraiso for two Months before we eventually found a house we both really loved and decided to go for it. 

Nick's family have not been too happy about our decision and hoped we wouldn't go through with it, but we did and i just hope they come around eventually. My family on the other hand, are happy for us.

"Whoooo hoooo, am here!" Rita shouts, bringing me out of my thoughts. Finally, the fun can begin.

Am excited to be spending the weekend with the girls, that being, Rita, Lu, Mary, Lizzy, Amanda, a new friend of mine and of course Sienna whose birthday we are celebrating.

We had planned for just a sleepover but decided to turn it into a weekend thing with just the girls, Nick will be staying at Angelo's place in the meantime.

I can hardly wait for all the gossip, girl talk and memories we are going to make this weekend.

Am especially looking forward to grilling Sienna whom Roman has been pursuing for a while now. I don't like it and have asked Nick to get him to back off, but he is relentless and won't let anyone, even Nick, to intimidate him.

*

We are all in the kitchen making dinner when Nick arrives home from work to pick up his stuff for the weekend and ofcourse the girls make a go at trying to make him uncomfortable him being the only man in the room, but ofcourse, he knows how to handle himself, and i end up being the one getting uncomfortable, so i have to drag him out of the room to save face.

"I really wish you didn't have to go though" i whisper against his back, with my arms around his torso, after we enter the bedroom. I miss him already.   

He has been on four business trips in the last few months, which he has tried to make not more than three days at any particular time, which by the way, is a huge improvement from how things were at the begining of our relationship, so even though am used to us being apart, everytime he has to leave feels new and difficult to handle.

"Really? says the girl who is kicking me out?" he says playfully, pulling me around to stand in front of him.

"You know am going to miss you right, i miss you already" i respond honestly.

"Oh yeah? Then give me something to remember" i coaxes, tagging my tshirt.

"The girls are so nosey, they won't let me hear the end of it if am not downstairs in a bit."

"I don't care" He whispers against my neck.

"I will make it up to you later" i try to negotiate.

"I don't have the patience for later, and am not one for delayed gratification, you know that" he sits down on the edge of the bed and i move to stand between his legs.

"You are incorrigible" i shake my head and run my fingers through his hair.

"Fine, gimmie back my tshirt then,  i want to wear it" he says instead, like a scorned teenager.

"Very mature" i laugh, and lean over and kiss him. How i love this man, with every thing inside of me.

When i pull away, his eyes are dark and hooded, staring am me lustifully.