ignore .d

When I woke up the next morning, I felt.. tired and scared. Since that man kidnapped me, it's sparked something new. I'm afraid of men. I have no idea who will hurt me again and who will help me.

I don't trust any men except Adonis and Matty at the moment. Not that I trusted much to begin with.

I'd do anything to stay away from men.

Adonis snapped me out of my thoughts by softly brushing his hand across my face. "You okay, sweet baby?"

I looked up at him and nodded, a little distant. I didn't mean to be. My mind was just fogged since yesterday. What if the man came back?

Adonis gave me a half smile and kissed my head tenderly.

"D-Doni?" I asked just as he was about to turn away.

"Yes?"

"Y-You like me right?" I said shyly, looking down.

"Baby, I love you. I'm pretty sure that's a big difference." He smiled.

I smiled back and rubbed my eyes. "I love you too."

"Why were you asking, baby?" He asked, propping himself up with both of his arms to lean over me as I sat on the countertop.

"W- I-I don't know, I just--" I began, before sighing frustratedly. I couldn't find the right words.

"Take your time."

"I-I feel like a burden. I'm not a b-burden, am I Doni?" I pouted, looking up at him with rising tears in my eyes.

"No, no. Of course not! What did I tell you before, sweet baby?" He frowned, pulling and holding me super close.

I thought for a moment but I came out blank. "I-I don't remember--"

"I told you you were a good girl, Daisy. You're a good smart girl and you're not a burden at all. You can even ask Matt, I assure you he'll tell you the exact same thing, sweetheart." He said sternly but softly.

"But- But you guys are my friends, that's not a-"

Adonis gripped me tighter and growled. "Oh so I'm just a friend, huh?"

I whimpered and bunched up his shirt. "That's not what I meant-"

"Mhm, what ever you say." He shrugged. He let go of me and turned around, starting to make some food.

"D-Doni?" I said confused. He didn't answer me and I pouted. "Adonis?"

I whimpered when he gave me no response. Why was he ignoring me?

I hopped off the counter and went towards him slowly. "Um, Adonis?" I repeated. I fiddled with my fingers with a frown.

I felt really small. Like I was a little bug on the floor. Or better expample, I felt like a little kid. I don't know why I felt this way but it confused me and Adonis was making me even more confused.

I walked over to stand beside him. Why were his counters so tall? They looked like normal sized counters but when I went beside him I could barely see over them. Jeez, was I that short?

I watched as he cut up some fruit quickly, scooping them with his other hand and putting them in a bowl.

I pouted and looked up at him but he still wouldn't turn. I knew he knew I was there.

"Doni." I whimpered once again.

He side-eyed me for a quick second then looked away.

My eyes watered as he ignored me. "Adonis!" I whined.

I let out a frustrated noise and shoved the top of my head into his side. He surprisingly pushed back by the force of my head and turned towards me.

"Daisy-" Adonis said amusedly. "Aw, I was just teasing, little one." He continued as he saw my teary eyes.

He cupped my cheeks and pecked my lips. "I love you, sweet girl."

"I love you too." I grumbled out, looking down.

Adonis kissed my forehead before grabbing a bowl and crouching down to my height.

"Baby want fruit?" He said in a baby voice. I blushed and nodded.

"Here you are, cutie." He handed me the bowl and I saw all the fruits I liked.

I smiled and kissed his cheek as he picked me up, sitting down on the couch after walking to the living room. I sat in his lap, facing him, as he watched some kind of cartoon that was just on.

"Baby." He whispered near my ear. I perked up and looked at him to show I was listening. "Look at the tv."

I turned my head to the tv and saw blue's clues on! I've watched this show since I was super little. They changed it a bit, but it's okay because the theme song is a bop and they accept the lgbtq+.

I smiled as I continued to watch the show, while still on Adonis's lap. I moved so I was facing the tv now, so he pulled me closer to him and laid his head on my shoulder as I ate.

-

filler chapter 😩

i don't have a lot of ideas currently but I'll try to update when I can

ily dawgs