taken .d/a

The next day at school was pretty peaceful. Too peaceful.

Everyone left me alone, even Megan. She didn't even glance at me the whole day.

I made my way home on the sidewalk, feeling panicked. It felt like someone was watching me.

I stopped and turned around, seeing no one behind me and nobody on the other street.

I shrugged and turned back around, walking right into somebody.

I froze and looked up to see a man. He had a matted beard that was gray, matching the receding hair on his head.

I squeaked as he suddenly grabbed my arm, pulling me towards a car. I dug my feet into the pavement, trying to back away.

"No, H-" I was about to yell for help before he clasped a sweaty hand over my mouth and hit me on the head with what I can only assume was a gun.

-

Adonis's POV

I heard my phone ring for a few seconds before picking it up. "What?"

...

"Woah woah, slow down Matt. What?"

...

"...Daisy?"

...

"Fuck!" I yelled, throwing my phone somewhere on the floor.

I put my head in my hands and pulled at my hair.

Daisy's been kidnapped.

I slid my hands down my face before getting up, stomping out of my office. I looked around as everyone stared at me.

I glared and they scurried back to their work.

"S-Sir, we couldn't track the-"

"No, what the fuck! Where is she, Jared?"

"We don't know. It might be near Pattinson's-"

"That could be fucking anywhere!" I growled in frustration. "Do you know how big that town is?"

"Y-Yes sir-" Jared stuttered.

"So fucking find a better location!" I yelled. People were scattering everywhere, nervously passing me so they didn't bug.

I was losing my patience by the second. What if she was getting hurt? What if, if we didn't get there soon enough they would kill her?

No. No, I won't think like that. I need to be positive. For her.

I sighed and shuffled my hair, walking back to my office. It's only been a few hours without her and I feel empty. I missed her little squeaks and the faces she made at the thought of eating vegetables.

I felt a wet drop on my cheek and looked down. Fuck, I was crying.

I didn't wanna cry. I was a strong man. My body betrayed me as I thought about my flower. My soft, precious flower.

What if I never get her back?

I growled at myself and sighed angrily, wiping away the falling tears.

I breathed out before suddenly getting confirmation of a location she could be in.

Stupid motherfucker didn't cover his license plate and Matt saw the whole thing.

-

It's already been a few hours since Daisy was taken and I can't help but yearn for her touch. Her soft, soft touch.