sippy cup .d

hi enjoy this short kind of cute chapter as I think of what to write

-

"A-Adonis?" I said unsurely as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Yes, baby Daisy?" He answered, putting on his usual suit.

"Do I look cute?" I mumbled, turning towards him shyly.

"Aw, kitty. You're so precious." He said in a baby voice, walking towards me. I blushed as he cupped my cheeks. "Look at that little princess! She looks so adorable."

I felt happiness bubbling inside of me and my face felt weird. I giggled and put my hands over Adonis's on my cheeks, squishing them softly. His eyes lit up in only pure adoration as he squished my cheeks over and over. It was like he was looking at some cute animal.

"Aww, baby just so cute!"

I blushed and he was finally done, he reluctantly took his hands off my face and pulled me extremely close into his embrace, kissing my head a bunch of times.

"I love you so much baby, you know that?" He mumbled against my head.

"Yes, you tell me all the time." I giggled against his chest. "I love you too."

Adonis made a happy hum of approval and let go of me, but quickly bent down and picked me up by my thighs. He hoisted me up onto his hip and I laid my head on his chest.

It's been a few weeks since the incident. I felt better about everything a few days ago, after Adonis mentioned something about the guy being "gone" and I didn't need to worry about it anymore. Whatever that means.

Ever since then, Adonis has taken it as his job to carry me around all day and make sure I won't leave his side. He's lucky I'm on spring break, or else he'd hear a loud one from my mom.

"Hi cutie!" Came a voice, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked over at a familiar girl from over Adonis's grey hood and smiled. "H-Hello!"

She smiled at me kindly as her eyes scanned all over my face.

Adonis turned around from whatever he was doing, which I noticed he was holding a sippy cup now for some reason. Is there a baby here? Does.. Doni have a baby?

He nodded as a greet to the girl as I turned my head to his chest so I could see the girl. "Hey Charlie."

"Hey Adonis! Is this little Daisy?" She asked, bending down a little to my eye height.

Doni smiled slightly and Charlie gasped.

"YOU SMILE??" She said incredulously.

I giggled and shoved my face in Doni's chest. Why did I feel so small?

I heard Adonis's chest rumble lightly and felt Charlie back up a little. "There's no way! You can laugh??"

Charlie sounded so surprised and was pretty much shouting, so Matty came in with pajama pants and no shirt on.

"What's all the fuckin commotion?" He said annoyed.

"Adonis was laughing!" Charlie answered and wildly pointed at Adonis.

"Cause of Daisy no doubt." Matty sighed at Charlie and rubbed his eye with his palm, walking over to the coffee machine. "Get with the program, Charles." He grumbled as he walked past us.

"My name isn't Charles!" Charlie stomped and followed Matty angrily.

Adonis, still holding a strange sippy cup, walked into the living room with me still attached to him.

He sat down at the couch with me in his lap, setting the cup gently on the side table.

I looked at the cup with confusion as Adonis turned on the tv. I shrugged and looked away as he started to pet my hair gently.

A few hours later and we were still here. I was basically half asleep as he cradled me but suddenly he stopped. Right before I was able to fully fall asleep, I felt the lid of a soft cup being placed near my lips.

On instinct I slowly opened my mouth and was met with the sippy cup. No thoughts entered my head as I suckled gently, tasting apple juice. I smiled slightly before I heard a small click sound.

Surprisingly I didn't question it. I was too tired to care. Adonis sighed in content and pulled me against him more, his other hand holding the cup.

And in only a matter of seconds, I fell asleep against him.

-

hello my beautiful loves

this is most likely a filler

the next chapter probably won't be out for a while since I need to figure out what to write (I had prompts in notes but I accidentally deleted them 💀) and because of school

who made school so complicated tf-
I'm failing all classes except one and that teacher is a life saver just because of that pls

I also have to go in to do a state test or something tomorrow so that's new

fun fact:

did you know "homework" was made by a teacher a long ass time ago and it was supposed to be a punishment for his students?
yeah 😃 fuck that guy

anyways love u all tpwk and stay covid negative