"Yes you're dumb, Devin.." He playfully swang the baseball bat in the air and made a balloon with his gum.

"Eros?" I saw how Devin's eyes widened.

"Yes. Let go of these pretty ladies or else he'll show up.." Devin sarcastically laughed.

"So what if he'll show up? Let him out then.." Aside of being nervous, I don't understand who are they talking to.

"Now!" I literally closed my eyes when someone up above the wall, a familiar guy jumped and attacked Devin.

A-Autumn..

I suddenly smiled even though I can still feel the hand's of Devin, marked at my neck.

"Crap! Devin put something on Lia's neck!" Autumn's eyes went to me and went closer.

I looked at the other guy, which is what they call Eros, checking the unconscious Devin and his alley.

"Hey, look at me." He said and I did. "Raise your head up for a while.." I closed my eyes when I felt a cold cloth touched my neck.

He let my chin down and sighed. "I really need to be fired, Eros. I'm f*ckin' late as always.." Eros chuckled and went closer to Nikki whose now wearing her mask, shades and cap. He handed a marker and a cute notebook.

"Miss Niksumia Leamorine Alexander, please sign my precious diary." My eyes went wide and I heard Autumn's sigh.

"He's a big fan of her since she debuted. It's the first time he met her in person." I smiled when Nikki signed it.

"Were you following me the whole time?" He looked away and nodded.

"And I'm late. Damn it, again.." He massage his temple.

"You're not late--"

"I'm damn late, Liannah!" I moved a little when his voice risen up.

It's the first time I heard him calling my name.. It's like I'm listening my Fav. Song.

"Damn you, Spring. You're scaring her." Autumn looked at me and sighed.

He removed his coat and covered it to me. His left hand was holding the coat on the left side while right one was holding my palms.

"I'm sorry, Darling.."

°°°

Darling is a cute endearment, right?

How was it?

Here's the two characters added. I guess y'all were curious of them.

Jeongyeon as Nikki

Jeonghan as Eros

Jeonghan as Eros

Mingyu as Devin