Brutal

Tiffany
It was time for my match. I was facing Shayna while Rhea was on commentary. The bell rang. I ran and speared Shayna. I started punching her repeatedly. I banged her head on the mat, pulled her up and slung her across the ring. I started kicking her hard. I pulled her up and kneed her repeatedly in the stomach. I grabbed her head and slammed her on the mat. I kicked her repeatedly. I pulled her up by hair and threw her into the turnbuckle hard. I slid out, grabbed her arm and leg and pulled her into the ring post. She screamed. I pulled harder. I let go, jerked her out, pulled her up and banged her head on steel steps. I power bombed her on the steps. She screamed and held her back. The ref checked on her. She was screaming in pain. The ref called for the bell. Paramedics came down. I walked up the ramp and stared at Rhea. Rhea waved. I walked over to her, kicked her in the gut and DDT her. I went to the back. Shane ran over and said what the hell was that about! I said I'm not in the mood to be scolded so leave me alone! Shane walked away. I went to the locker room. I walked in. Everyone could tell I was pissed off. Kayden said Tiffany are you okay? I checked my phone. Tom hasn't called or texted me. Kayden touched my shoulder and said Tiffany. I pushed her and said don't touch me! Rhea walked in and said what the hell was that about?! I said you just had a front row seat to what I did to Shayna. So I suggest you shut up or I swear to god I will do the exact same thing to you. Chelsea stood between us and said Tiffany please calm down. I said I'm out of here. I zipped my bag and I left....