I have a date

Colby
I walked inside. Corey said what happened out there? I said she asked me why I haven't made a move in her yet. They laughed. Kevin said see she even knew you were into her. I said yeah, yeah. But I'm taking her out on a date tonight. Ari said where are y'all going? I said I have no idea, maybe a movie. Jake said bro, you're gonna take that out there to a movie. I looked outside and said well where do I take her? Ari said have you ever been on a date before? I said yeah, but not with someone like her. Sam said take her to dinner at Nobu Malibu. Griffin said oh yeah, take her to dinner there and get to know her. I said okay. I heard death of peace of mind by bad omens coming from outside. Griffin said so if y'all don't work out, can I get with her? I laughed. I said I never took her as the type to be into this type of music. Sam said yeah, especially if you've seen her room. Kevin said is her room Barbie aesthetic or something? I said oh yeah. There's a lot of pink. So I'll take her to Nobu Malibu and get to know her. Are y'all gonna be here when I get home tonight? Ari said I'm not going anywhere. Sam said we live here. I laughed and said alright well I have an hour. Imma go shower. I went upstairs to my bedroom and went to my bathroom. I took a shower.....