Pool side

Tiffany
Colby walked outside and said can I join you? I said of course. Colby sat at the edge of the pool with me and said I'm sorry you had to deal with Matt. I don't think he'll be coming over anymore. I said thank you. That man just pisses me off. Colby said did he actually abuse you? I said yeah, really bad. I passed them off as gymnastic bruises to cover for him. I'm sorry for acting like that. Colby said don't apologize he treated you like shit and it's understandable why you don't wanna be around him. I said yeah I can't be around him. Colby said what are you drinking? I said a strawberry daiquiri. Colby said can I try it? I said sure. He took a drink and said that's really good. I said thank you. So I have a question? Colby said what's up? I moved closer and said so when are you gonna make a move on me? Colby said what? I said I know you're into me and I'm very much into you. So when are you gonna make a move on me. Colby said I didn't know if you liked me back so I didn't wanna make a move and then it be awkward in the house. I moved closer to him, held his hand and said well I am into you. Colby said can I take you out on a date tonight then. I smiled and said I'd love that. Colby smiled and said you wanna go out tonight around 8. I said yeah, that gives me time to catch some sun. Colby said okay. Well imma go back inside and let you have some space. I said okay. Colby got up and walked inside. I laid on the towel, put my music on shuffle and laid there in the sun for a while.....