How?

Next day

Charlotte
My dads alive and is in perfect health. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful he's alive. But I'm so confused as to how. Because the doctor told me he wasn't gonna make it through the night. Then 3 minutes later he's wide awake and is in perfect health. It doesn't make sense. I walked in the locker room. Alexa said how's your dad? I said he's in perfect health. Nia said he just had a stroke last night, how? Tiffany said god works in mysterious ways. I said I know, but I'm just so confused. Tiffany said well he wasn't supposed to make it through the night, be thankful he's alive. I said I am, hold up, how'd you know that? I didn't say anything to anybody about him not surviving the night. Tiffany said my uncle had a stroke and he didn't make it through the night. Plus given your dads age. I automatically assumed that. I said okay. Rhea said just be thankful you're dads in perfect health. Tiffany's phone rang.

Tiffany: ya know I really regret teaching you how to work a cell phone

Tiffany: because you won't leave me alone

Tiffany: why?

Tiffany: excuse me!

Tiffany: just because he said so doesn't mean it's right!

Tiffany: you're a dick!

Tiffany: no, I left he- home for a reason!

Tiffany: father can get over my behavior. I'm a grown woman and I can do whatever I please.

Tiffany: and you're so holy okay Castiel.

Kylie: you question my choices. What's wrong with my choices? I'm just trying to have a normal life. I relationship, a career, friends. I'm sorry I'm not stuck up a guy I pulled out of hells ass 24/7.

I looked at Rhea. Rhea mouthed oh my god.

Tiffany: stop acting like you're perfect. You've killed people! Believe it or not the family fuck up hasn't committed murder!

Tiffany: I'd like to see you try. Do you remember what happened last time we fought? If Balthazar didn't interfere you were about to be Angel dust.

Tiffany: Now shut up and leave me alone. Before I hunt you down and send your ass back to heaven permanently.

Hung up
I said good lord you have some major family drama. Tiffany said girl, you have no idea. Becky said have you almost actually killed that guy? Tiffany said my brother? Yeah, I've almost killed him. In my defense he did try to kill me first. Rhea said why? Tiffany said he doesn't agree with my life choices. My relationship, my personality, my music, the way I care for people. He obeys every single thing my father tells him to do. Me on the other hand. I do whatever I want. Becky said he tried to kill you over your life choices? Tiffany said yeah. Becky said y'all need therapy. Tiffany said yeah we don't do the whole therapy thing. We're not in an episode of Lucifer. She walked out. I said somethings wrong with her. Becky said are you really just now noticing this? I said no, but she's not normal. Rhea said y'all realize she's literally hinting the plot of supernatural? Castiel is an Angel. Dean Winchester was pulled out of hell and Cass is constantly with Dean. Cass killed people. Balthazar is an Angel in supernatural as well. I said Rhea I hate to break it to you honey. But that's a TV show. Rhea said I'm aware, but your dad for example. He wasn't supposed to make it through the night. Tiffany found out about it and he just magically makes a full recovery and is in perfect health. Tiffany is an Angel. The girl even looks like a stereotypical Angel. I said you really think that Tiffany Stratton the queen bitch of WWE saved my dad's life. Candice said where's her wing then? Rhea said in supernatural the angels wings are shadows. They don't come out of their bodies like they do in Lucifer. I said okay Rhea look I believe in god and that he is capable of great things. But Tiffany is just a normal person. She's a little weird but she's not an Angel. Rhea said I'm not crazy. I'm going to prove that she's an Angel. Rhea walked out. I said what the hell do we work with? Becky said I have no idea. I started changing clothes....