Im nervous

Tiffany
I was up in my room doing my makeup. There was a knock on the door. I said come in! Sam and Kevin walked in. Kevin said nice room. I said thank you! I've never had home decor before. Kevin said for real? I said yeah when I lived with Matt. He didn't let me decorate. When I lived with Tom he didn't so this is really the first time I get to decorate a room for myself and I really like how it turned out. I need y'all's help with something. They walked in and closed the door. Kevin said what's up? I said outfit? Which one should I wear. Because he never told me where we were going? Sam said the dress. I said thank you and is there anything I can say to impress Colby. Because I really, really, REALLY like him like a lot and I want to make a good impression. Kevin said girl, this man's been your number one fan since you debuted in NXT. Sam said yeah dude. He's already majorly impressed with everything you do. Just be yourself and it'll work out. I took a deep breath and said I'm so fucking nervous dude. Because I've had a major crush on Colby since I started watching y'all in 2019. Sam said oh shit! You've been a fan that long. I said yeah, so I'm fucking nervous as hell right now. Kevin said just breathe Jess. I took a deep breath. Colby's really into you as well. I said I hope so. I got up, grabbed the dress and went to the bathroom. I put it on and walked out. Kevin was gone. Sam was on my bed. I said does this look okay? Sam said yeah. I looked in the mirror and grabbed my heels. Sam said he's into you just relax. Now Colby's downstairs waiting. I took a deep breath and said okay. Sam opened the door for me and said after you. I grabbed my bag and walked out. He closed the door behind him and I walked downstairs. Colby was on the couch talking to the friend group. He saw me and his jaw dropped. I walked over and said you ready? Colby got up and said yeah. We'll be back in a bit. Jake said be safe. Colby opened the door for me and said after you. He opened the car door and closed it behind me. He got in his side. I said where are we going? Colby said Nobu Malibu. I said I've never been there before. Colby said I've heard really good things about it. Colby started his car and said wanna play DJ? I said sure. He pulled out, I connected to the Bluetooth and turned on rainy day by ice nine kills and we went to Nobu Malibu....