Birthday

Next day

Colby
I was in the living room with Jake, Sam, Corey, Johnnie and Kevin. Today's Jessica's birthday she doesn't know I know that. I'm planning a surprise party at the house. Her and Tara went out so we had time to decorate. Sam and I were hanging pink streamers when all our phones buzzed. Kevin said Jess just texted the group chat. I said what'd she say? Kevin said hey guys does anybody wanna go out and have dinner tonight? Jake said does she know we know it's her birthday? I said not that I know of. Johnnie said she's about to think we're creepy as fuck. I laughed and said oh well. I don't care. I don't know if she's actually had a birthday party. Corey said she has to have she's what 2,000 years old. I said dear god please don't ever say that around her. Corey laughed and said girls had to have had some sort of party. I said I don't know, with the way she describes her family. Sam said yeah that's a whole other situation. Castiel appeared. We jumped. I said Jesus Christ dude! Castiel said sorry where's Jessica? Johnnie said out with Tara, why? Castiel said today's her birthday and I have a gift for her. I said quick question has Jessica ever had a birthday party before. Castiel said no. Corey said why? Castiel said well she's the black sheep of the family. Nobody really cared about her. Jake said are you serious? Castiel said unfortunately I am. I'm the only one who keeps in contact with her. Every year on her birthday I'm the only one who ever wishes her a happy birthday. Thank you for treating my sister so well and giving her the love and attention she deserves to have. Corey said ya know your family really sucks for turning on Jessica. Castiel said nobody agrees with her decisions. She wants to live a normal life when she was created to serve god. Sam said well she's doing perfectly fine living a normal life. Castiel said give this to her for me please. He gave me a gift box and disappeared. Johnnie said what is our lives? I said I don't know but let's finish this up.

2 hours later
Everyone was at the house. Jake was recording. I'm making a video for my channel. Sam said Tara just texted me and said her and Jessica are about to pull in. Kevin said imma turn the lights out. Kevin cut the lights out. We hid in the living room. Jessica and Tara walked in. Jessica said bruh please don't let the power be out.
Tara cut the lights on. We all jumped out and screamed surprise. Jessica cover her mouth and said oh my god. Jessica smiled. I walked over and said happy birthday my love. I kissed her. Jessica said how'd you know it was my birthday? I said I may have done a little stalking but that's beside the point. Get a picture of me kissing the birthday girl. Jessica laughed and I kissed her. Jake took a picture and said awe y'all are so cute. Jessica hugged me and said I know. I laughed. Ari said let's get some music going up in here. He connected to Bluetooth and turned on everywhere I go by Hollywood undead. I laughed and said oh my god. Tara said let's do some shots. Jessica smiled and said thank you. I said can I post the picture of us? Jessica said yeah. I posted it on my story "Happy birthday to my beautiful girlfriend😘". I put my phone in my pocket and we started partying....