"Oh, it's nothing." I didn't want to tell Argor anything about us kissing.

"Please, Y/n you are my beat friend and I want to do everything to help you."

I sigh, "Ok, the only way for my to not turn into a beast is when you kiss me. Once I kissed you it's a symbol of our master and slave contract."

I suddenly feel a soft, plush lip touching mines. I blush madly when we break apart, "Why'd you do that all of a sudden? You could've warned me."

"Sorry, but now you won't have to experience something like that again."

I wanted to tell Argor that I could handle my secret by myself but he would probably be disappointed. I'm also happy that I at least told him, I think we've been brought closer because of this.

-

"Argor, what are you doing?" I yell at him. Argor looks at me as if he's turned into a pyscho.

"Oh, Y/n. I was just taking care of these brats. They were talking behind your back and so I only wanted to do what's best for you."

"That's not how you solve things. Argor please stop!" I feel tears welling up my eyes. He's so different but this was his true character.

"I love you so much Y/n. I don't want you to leave me ever and I don't want anyone or anything to hurt you."

I should've never became his friend. If only I could do something.

-

Argor is very cautious when it comes to me. I wasn't able to make friends because of him. Now, I'm not allowed to talk to my family either. Argor seems so normal during school hours that it makes me want to throw up.

"What do we have here?" A pinked hair boy with a chesire smile appeared.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Alchemi Alchemivich Pinka or you can call my Che'nya."

"I'm Y/n. Um, I know we've only met but can I ask you to do me a favor?"

"Sure, what do you need me to do?"

"I need to send a letter to my family but haven't had the time to. Could you send this letter to them? If they write back please hand the letter to me personally."

"Sure but in return you must give me that pin." I look at the pin he was talking about. The pin said 'up'.

"Thank you." I say as I hand the pin to him.

"No problem."

A few days pass by and Che'nya comes back with a letter from my family. I thank him for giving me the letter and he leaves knowing that this letter of mine is private.

"To break your contract you must kiss the owner again."

.

.

.

.

.

"Argor."

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?"

...

"What are you talking about? Of course I love you. I do so much for you, I only want you to be mine."

"Then prove it. Kiss me again, like when we made the contract."

"Alright then, I'll kiss you again."

I felt his lips against mine. I remember I once was enchanted by his looks, the way his lips felt against mine. But now it all feels gross. I want to destroy something. I have so much rage against him but if I give myself away I won't be able to do anything anymore.

"Did you like that?" He asks me.

No.

"Yes! I mean, I was just thinking about what I just said. Um, goodnight!" I say as if I was shocked to have kissed.

Argor had left my room and had went to his. I know this is my only chance, I had transferred my status a long time ago when I lettered my parents. Now is my only chance.

After so many halls I finally made it outside and saw Che'nya.

"Thank you Che'nya. Thank you so much." I start crying. I'm finally free and I have to thank Che'nya for doing so.

"It's alright. Just don't forget about me when you go to Night Raven, okay?"

"I won't. You've already done so much."

That night, I didn't look back.

My goodness! I didn't know what to do for this chapter but then I finally decided to show our past and what happened when we were in RSA.

Also, I wanted to say that the inspiration for this contract thing is from Kamisama Kiss. I love that anime and just learned so much when researching about it. If you haven't watched Kamisama Kiss then you are missing out on life.

Next chapter probably won't be coming out until a week. I also hope you guys enjoyed this story.

True Love's Kiss (Vil x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें