𝐗𝐈𝐈 ー 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓

Face scrunching from the stinging sensation running through her bottom lip, Hayley lowers the cup with a quiet sigh of defeat. Sierra's eyes close as a small grunt escapes her.

"All she does is kick. All day everyday. My insides are no doubt black and blue. She's got legs on her I can tell you that."

"Oh can I?" Hayley places her drink aside. Sierra nodding when she reaches out. "Oh. Oh yeah she's strong. Woahー the hell are you growing in there. Are you sure she's human?"

"I'm as weak as they come so guess where she got that strength from."

"And the attitude?"

"To be honest she probably got that from both of us." She curves a hand against her back and gently sways side to side.

"You thought of a name yet?"

"We haven't decided on one. I get told a dozen times a day that I'm too fucking indecisive and at this point I've accepted it." Grayson's words.

"It's not an easy decision. It's her name, it has to be good she's stuck with it her entire life."

"Not helping."

"Sorry. How are you dealing with the sickness? I know how much you hate... You know."

"Oh I've been better."

"Not great, huh?"

"It's really hard to run so I end up doing this really odd walk to the bathroom." Hayley laughs when she hobbles back and forth around the room. "I just hope Kaden hasn't witnessed that."

"I don't know what you're talking about that was hot."

"Yeah?" She grins and speed walks around the bed. Preston halts in the doorway, Sierra covering her smile while Hayley chuckles. "Just entertaining your wife." Her cheeks flush. "Nothing to see here."

"It's nice to see some smiles." He drapes his suit over the chair. "I take it you're feeling better?"

"Slowly feeling more like myself."

"Well if things go as planned you should be out of here by the end of the week."

"Good." She leans her head against the plumped pillows. "Been here long enough."

Sierra checks her phone. "Speaking of, I should get back, I don't want him worrying over my whereabouts." She slips her arms into the cardigan. "I'll see you later."

The women carefully hug each other. Hayley giving her a small wave. "Good luck with the nausea." She calls and Sierra pulls a face through the window. "Gosh I love her." She shakes her head, holding her husband's hand.

"Dammit." He pats his pockets. "I must've left my phone in the car. I'll be right back." He kisses her forehead. She scoffs playfully as he jogs out of the room.

"Sierra!" The woman turns to find him catching up. "Sorry, I just didn't want to say anything in front of Hayley; I don't want her to worry."