Chapter XX: Toge Inumaki

Start from the beginning

Satoru gave you a couple of more kisses all over your face, and would occasionally kiss you on your lips for an extended amount of time. "Be safe, (Y/N). Call me if something happens." He cupped your cheeks and smooched the life out of your lips, before leaving a soft kiss on your forehead. "I love you. Come back to me safely, (Y/N)." You gave him a soft peck on his lips one last time before nodding, walking out of the apartment and then disappearing from his sight.

When you opened your eyes you were in front of Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, you could've not teleported and taken the subway, but you've been feeling so nauseous lately whenever you got on the subway- one subway trip might just resu...

When you opened your eyes you were in front of Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, you could've not teleported and taken the subway, but you've been feeling so nauseous lately whenever you got on the subway- one subway trip might just result into an unwanted accident. You put your hand on your chin as you thought of who you should visit first and decided Shoko might just be the best choice out of the two; no shade towards Yaga, but you already had a feeling as to what the topic would be about.

As you walked towards the medical building, you heard a familiar voice. "Kelp! Kelp! (Y/N)!" You turned your attention to the familiar voice, and you saw an excited Toge running towards you. "Toge-!" You yelped as he hugged you, forcing for both of you to fall unto the hard concrete ground.

"Hello to you too, my sweet cousin

"Hello to you too, my sweet cousin."

You grinned, as you ruffled his off-white soft locks. You looked up to Maki and Panda who were also with him, giving them both a soft smile. "It's nice to see you two as well." The two of them gave you a grin, "We haven't seen you in awhile, (Y/N)-San. We're glad to see you back." Panda spoke, as Maki nodded along with his words. A soft chuckle was let out of your lips, as you watched Toge nuzzle his nose against your stomach. "Inumaki-Senpai's been wondering where you were the past week or so? He really missed you, (Y/N)-Sensei." Maki spoke, as she tried to take Inumaki off of you, so that the two of you can stand up.

"I missed you too Toge, I missed all of you." You spoke, a genuine smile plastered on your face. "Have all of you been training hard?" You asked, as you pat Maki and Panda on the shoulders as a greeting. "Of course we have been Sensei! We're going to make sure to destroy Kyoto in the Goodwill Event." Toge nodded, as he kept saying 'salmon', and Panda slammed his right fist unto his left hand- as he spoke of how fired up he was.