46

Today was supposed to be happy. But of course, there was something. Got a call about a prisoner trying to break out of Kryptarium. " Sorry kiddos, someone a prisoner at Kryptarium is trying to break out. We got to go." I told the class. Sally gave me a hug, " Will you come back to see us?" " Most likely kid." I gave her a big hug.

I let go a stood up behind feeling my gi get tugged on. I looked down and saw Brad with his arms out, a little smile on his face. " Awww, Mr. Scared of a little girl!" I teased and hugged Brad. " When will you stop calling me that?" " Never." I snicker and let go. " See you kids!" " Bye everyone," Me and Lloyd wave before running out of school.

We summoned our dragons to get to Kryptarium quicker and went inside quickly. We went to where everyone was kept and saw the big ol Stone Warrior had broken out. " Ugh, I got this." I took and step forward. Lloyd was about to ask me how but I shouted at the Stone Warrior. I told him that if he didn't get his ass back into that cell, he would end up like the one that created him. Dead, ashes, and no one will want to remember him.

Of course, I said that all in their language so they understood me. Maybe having a connection to the Overlord isn't that bad since I think that's the only reason why I could learn it. The warrior looked at me before slowly sitting in his cell. " Holy shit that actually worked." I laughed and made gave a thumbs up to the person who was sitting at the guard's tower.

The bars were back up and the warrior was trapped. I walked over to the Stone Warrior and looked up at him. He put his finger through the bar and gently pat my head. " The fuck?" I was super confused. I heard the warrior mutter, Overlord. I was angry that I was connected to him but knew that it was probably the only reason they listened to me. They saw me like the Overlord. Maybe being like him wouldn't be so bad.

No! Ugh, not those thoughts again! I don't to be like him. I'm a good girl. To show that purple doesn't always mean evil. Purple can be good. " Thank you for returning to your cell peacefully. No breaking out again, ok?" I told the warrior in their language. The Stone Warrior nodded. " Good boy." I smiled and walked back to Lloyd. " Ight, let's go home. We got comics to read." 

Lloyd looked at me super confused. " What just happened???" " Remember I learned the Stone Warrior language?" " Yeah, but why did they listen?" Lloyd asked as we walked out of the prison. I shrug and pretended to not know why. We walked outside and summoned our dragons. I kiss Grim's snout before getting on her. " Hometime!" I say happily. 

" I feel like that happened all too fast," Lloyd remarked as we flew through the air.  "Yeah, but isn't that better? We go through too much stress, you especially, so it's good when things just get resolved quickly." I ran a hand through my hair.

 " Hey, (Y/n)." Lloyd started after a few minutes of silence. " Yeah?" " Are you hiding anything from me?" I looked down at Grim and went silent. I didn't want to tell Lloyd about the whole, might be related to the Overlord thing. But, I feel like he should know. He's my boyfriend after all. " I'm hiding something from everyone." 

" What is that?" Lloyd asked. " I don't want to say. You might look at me differently." I rub my arm. " (Y/n), I could never look at you differently. Or differently in a bad way. Just tell me, please." Lloyd got a bit worried. " Lloyd. What's my element?"

" Darkness, why?" Lloyd got a tad confused. " And who is the source of all darkness?" " Uuuhhhh," Lloyd didn't know this one. " The Overlord Greenie." I sigh. " Ok? What does that mean?" " You are slow," I snicker. " Lloyd, I might be related to the Overlord." " Wait whAT!?" Lloyd almost fell off his dragon.

I looked over at him as he fixed himself. " You're related to the Overlord!?" " I said I might be. Misako told me that the reason I keep having these like, evil thoughts might be because I share an element with the Overlord. And you can't be an Elemental Master without one of your parents being one."

Lloyd flew above me before letting his dragon disappeared, landing right behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, putting his head on my shoulder. " (Y/n). I don't think that you would be related to the Overlord." 

" But I'm sure I am. That's why the Stone Warrior listened to me. He even pat my head and muttered Overlord. There is no way I'm not." I rested my arms on Lloyds. " I pretty sure he doesn't fuck babe." Lloyd chuckled, damn well knowing that it was going to make me laugh. And it worked.

" And even if you were, you'd still be my baby. I love you no matter what. You aren't like him. You are a good kind of darkness. A darkness that lights up my world. " Lloyd kissed my neck. " Sure you can be a bit bitchy and an asshole. But you're also nice and caring. The closest thing we all have to a mom that isn't a mom. You are perfect. My perfect girl."