17

I flew on Grim and tried to look for the Bounty. I found it and Grim roared loudly. I let her disappear and ran into the bridge. " I'm here! Where are the others?" I ask looking around. " You were the only one who got the message, no one else could hear us." Skylor informed me. I sigh as Nya tried to talk to everyone. "If our fighters don't know where to go, who's gonna stop my father?" Skylor asked.

Speak of the devil. " Hello. As you can see, I've taken control of the airwaves, just as I'll take over Ninjago!" Chen appeared on the screen. " You'll pay for this, Chen!" Garmadon hissed. " Brother, enough. What do you want?" Wu asked. " A truce." Yeah right, Chen. " Ha! Like the one the real Anacondrai wanted during the last war? The truce that you destroyed by deceiving both sides?" Garmadon hissed once again.

"I will honor my word and nooo one will get hurt, if you and everyone you know leave Ninjago and never comes back." Chen told us but Garmadon refused to leave home. " Wait. Let us think about it." Wu said. " how can you even entertain him?" Garmadon asked his brother. " All our Ninja but one are gone. We need more time." Wu told him.

"You should listen to your brother, Garmadon. He's always had a way with words. Hehe. It convinced Misako, didn't it." Garmadon gasped and looked down in shame. "What's wrong? You look a little purple. Oh, that's right. Once a snake, always a snake." " Haven't you hurt enough people, Father?" Skylor glared at the screen.

" What is he talking about?" Misako turned to her husband. "Oh, he hasn't told you? The letter he wrote that made you fall in love with him...it was written by Wu." Chen told her. Misako gasped. " I...I was trying to tell you." Garmadon started. " How could you brother?" Wu looked at his elder brother. Garmadon looked back down. "Oh, and about that truce? Deal's off. I actually only wanted to drop that delicious little bombshell. Toodaloo!" Chen went offline. Bitch.

" Of all things..." Wu was getting angry and walked up to his brother. " Brother, don't let anger cloud your judgment-" " Don't tell me what to do! You're no sensei! And you've never been one!" Wu shouted at his brother. Garmadon flinched. He was ashamed of himself. He just wished this was all a nightmare.

" Don't you see what he's doing? He's divided the NInja, now he's you!" Skylor went in between them. I put a hand on Garmadon's shoulder. His sad expression just broke my heart. " Ga-" He put his hand up and slithered away from everyone. 

We were back at the Samurai X cave as per request by Neuro. Wu walked over to Misako and Garmadon and offered tea but skipped over Garmadon and gave it to Misako. He treated Garmadon as if he didn't exist.  I'm going to scold Wu for this. "He knows about the letter?" Lloyd asked his father. " The message was delivered..." Garmadon shook his head sadly. 

" So why were we asked here? We should be fighting snakes." Griffin asked. " Because anyone can fight. Only one side can declare victory." Wu answered. " In the time it took you to get here, Chen has taken over the entire Eastern seaboard and is moving inland. With each village destroyed, they grow stronger." Nya told us, showing us a screen with red dots on it.

"  That's a lot of red. Karlof not like red." " How are we supposed to stop them? Most of us have lost control of our Dragons, not to mention we're outnumbered ten to one." Gravis pointed out. " Actually 62.4 to one." Zane corrected. " Point? How can there be a point?" I asked but was overshadowed by Lloyd.

" Look, I'm scared like the rest of you. It may look like we've lost, but it's not over. When we thought we lost Zane, it nearly tore us apart. But we didn't quit. We let it fuel us. We grew stronger." Well said, Lloyd. " There's hope. The Corridor of Elders." Wu said.