14

We cheer as we deflated Chen's blimp and Jay told Bolobo to sink the ferry. " The palace and sleeping quarters are all clear. Still no sign of Chen and Clouse." Cole informed us. " What about Skylor?" Kai asked desperately. "She wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends. And since you're her friend, that means so are we. We'll find her." Lloyd pat Kai's back.

"He's right. With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time." Cole comforted. " I'm proud of you six. You've done what the original Elemental masters never could, stick together. But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep." Garmadon told us. 

We were all grouped up and talking with Nya when Griffin ran over. "Chen just figured out Skylor's powers can finish the spell. She's in danger!" He quickly told us. "He's replaced his Elemental staff with the Elements in his daughter," Garmadon muttered. " Where?" Kai asked. " Other side of the island." " Im going after her." Kai announced. " We all are." Garmadon corrected. " Jay, Zane, you take the mech and buggy. Cole and I will take the Roto Jey. Lloyd, you and (Y/n) go on your dragon. Nya, how fast will she go?" Garmadon told us our roles.

" Faster enough," Nya answered. "Everyone else stay here and guard the camp. Let's get a move on!" Garmadon shouted. Lloyd summoned his dragon and held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me up. " Ready to go find Skylor?" " And kick Chen's ass. Fuck yeah." I laugh as we flew off.

" Watch out for booby traps. Chen's rigged this whole island." Nya warned us. " Booby traps, everywhere? Holy shit it's like you Lloyd. " "Will you stop reminding me when I was stupid." " Was? Baby you still are." I laugh as Lloyd sighed.  We continued to fly through the air searching for Skylor.

All we could find were more Anacondrai Warriors, we tied them up and added them to the pile. Garmadon and Zane weren't back at base and I was getting worried. " Still no sign of Chen?" Karlof asked. "  He escaped, but we'll find him. Did Zane ever return?" Cole questioned. " Metalman? I have not seen him." 

I sigh and turn around when I heard Lloyd shout dad. Lloyd ran over and hugged his father. Garmadons clothes were slightly tattered and pulled back, showing part of his tattoo. "I don't see Skylor or Kai." Garmadon looked around. " They said they were on their way." Shade told him.

Not even a second later Garmadon groaned and fell down onto his hands. I gasp and run over. His tattoo was glowing. " Dad, what's wrong!?" Lloyd asked worriedly. " I don't know!" " Garmadon, your tattoo..." I point out. "Something inside of me. Something is happening." Garmadon groaned.

We watched in horror as Garmadon began to change. Purple scales formed over his skin. His face became purple as more scales ripped through his skin. His legs were replaced with a long serpent tail. Even his hair was tinted purple. "The ssspell...the sspell, it's completed. If everyone with the mark of the Anacondrai is affected, that means..." Garmadon stood up and we looked at the Anacrondai Warriors.

They had broken out of the ropes. Lloyd looked at his father sadly. " Don't worry. I'm always on your sside." He put a hand on his son's shoulder. We ran over and tried to take down the warriors but they were way too strong, fast, and just way too many. " Ugh, and I wanna stab out Pythor's eyes. Now it's Pythors and Chens." I mutter as I got knocked down.

" Retreat! Get everyone to the palace!" Garmadon shouted. Lloyd and Karlof repeated and we ran inside. Jay gasped when he saw Garmadon. " Snake among us!" Jay got ready to use lightning. " No! Don't it's my father!" Lloyd quickly shouted.  " First it was four arms, then you became a dragon. Would you mind picking a body and sticking with it, please?" Garmadon gave Jay a look. 

Cole asked for some help as he and the others barricaded the door with their own strength. We helped held the door close as the new serpents tried to break in. They continued to try to get in. Their swords stabbing through, almost cutting Cole. " Does anyone know any knock-knock jokes? 'Cause this ain't funny anymore." Cole said before the Anacrondrai stop trying to get in.

" Wha- What happened?" " Where did they go?" Me and Nya ask. Cole slowly opened the door. " Don't! It could be a trick!" Jay shouted. Cole closed it and we climbed up a ladder only to see all the serpents leaving. "Take care of the island, it's yoursss. We'll be taking Ninjago now!" Chen, an Anacrondrai as well, shot at us before leaving.

" This, this is just priceless. He took the Roto Jet and all of the Blade-Copters!" Jay shouted. "What have we done?" Nya asked sadly. "  We all have families in Ninjago." Griffin added in sadly. I thought of my Father and step mom, then my real mom. "Argh! And we had to destroy any other way off the island! Who's idea was that?" " That was yours idiot."I answered Jay's question with some un-needed sass.

" Your father was right, Lloyd. We thought we had the upper hand. Our guard was down and look what happened." Cole looked at the green boy. " Nobody listens to me! You all say I overreact, but no!" Jay muttered in the background as Lloyd said he'll go alone. " Whjapwihfoai- ARE YOU CRAZY!?" I shout. " Those are Anacondrawi now! You couldn't even defeat Pythor!" " I'm the only one with an Elemental Dragon." Lloyd tried to reason with me.

" Not anymore!" We heard Zane say and look at him. He was flying on a dragon of his own. An ice dragon " He unleashed the dragon too." Karlof said. "Oh, Zane, none of us could do that before. You gotta tell us how you did that!" Jay told him excitedly. " I faced my fear. When I realized it wasn't something in front of me that held me back, but something inside me, I found a deeper power. A dragon power." Zane told us.

I nudge Lloyd, " You aren't gonna be alone." I wink. "Zane's right. We all have this power inside of us. But you have to see that it's not the Anacondrai we're afraid of, it's our doubt. Divided, we failed. But together, we will succeed." Kai said, flying on a dragon too with Skylor behind him. 

We all started to summon our own dragons. I took a deep breath in before summoning mine. They were a deep black with purple accents. Their teeth were perfect for spreading a person. " Hmm, I think I'll name you Grim. After Reaper of course. I wonder what happened to Ultra." I remark before flying with everyone else back to Ninjago.

"The battle of our past has returned, but we will risse to meet that challenge," Garmadon said, riding with Lloyd. "Chen brought us here so that only one would remain. Well, we are one!" Kai is just full of inspirational speeches huh.