18

It had been over a week since the second Serpentine War and Lloyd has visited his father's statue over 20 times. I've gone with him every time except when he goes at night. We were actually visiting it right now. " You wanna know something?" Lloyd hummed. " Garmadon already counted me as a daughter-in-law. He already knows we're gonna get married one day." Lloyd chuckled. " That's the plan." " Wait really? You already planning to marry me?" I looked at me and he nodded. " I can't get someone better than you. You're perfect, everything I could have ever wanted." He held my hand and we stared at the statue.

I rubbed my thumb on the back of his hand, " Thanks." I kiss his cheek. " Come on Lloyd, let's go back home." " But-" " Lloyd, you have to move on. I know that's harsh and that you love your father, but life continues. Better and worse things will happen and you have to be ready. Use your father as inspiration and motivation. Keep your head up and keep fighting. The more you hang onto the past, the weaker you get." 

Lloyd sighed. " Garmadon would have wanted you too." " I guess. Thanks (Y/n)." I smile at him. " Any time. Why don't we go get some lunch?" I suggest. Lloyd nodded. " That sounds pretty good right now." " Then lets go!" I cheer. We started to walk away but Lloyd stopped to say goodbye like he always did. " Goodbye, dad." " Bye Garmadon. Don't worry, Lloyd will probably be back soon." Lloyd punched my arm lightly and I laugh. 

We left the Corridor of Elders and summoned our dragons. " Hello Grim!" Grim roared and pressed her face against mine. " Grim? You already named them?" Lloyd laughed. " Yeah! Her name spirals from Reapers name. My original dragon. Together they make Grim Reaper!" I get onto my dragon s we flew off. " Creative." Lloyd joked. " Thaaanks."

" Hey Lloyd, I got a question. Whatever happened to Ultra?" I ask as we flew through the sky. " He went home," Lloyd said simply. " What do you mean he went home?" " Back to his realm. I was flying on Ultra one day and he sensed a fire. Turns out some Venomari had sent a village on fire and were stealing. We split up to deal with them. He took care of the fire, I took care of the Serpents." Lloyd said as we passed through a cloud.

" Though, Ultra did help take care of a few Venomari. After all that was done, I was getting ready to get off my golden dragon and back onto Ultra, but he flew away before I landed. Ultra had flown to the Spirt Coves. He missed home and I let him go home. He's in whatever realm he came from now." Lloyd finished. " Why did you never tell us?" " I did, you were asleep and I must have forgotten to tell you." 

I sigh and shook my head. " Of course I was asleep. Well, at least the big boys are happy now. Though, I do miss Reaper a lot." Grim roared. " Alteast I have this big girl now." Lloyd chuckled, " Do you even remember their names?" " Of course! It was Wisp, Flame, Rocky, Shard, and my baby Reaper. All together they make Ultra!" " Good memory." Lloyd chuckled as we flew close to Ninjago City. 

We landed in it and let our dragons disappear. " So, where do you wanna eat?" I ask, holding Lloyd's hand. " Should we visit Skylor?" I suggest. " You read my mind." Lloyd laughed. We walked to Chen's Noodle House. " Wonder why she didn't change the name?" Lloyd wondered. " It's probably because she's a Chen too. Idiot." " Rude." I laugh as we walk inside. 

We got a table and talk a bit. " Aint this the booth we sat at with the others before getting invited to the Tournament of Elements?" " Ugh, don't remind me of the tournament." Lloyd groaned. " Yeah, it wasn't the best. Though some good things came out of it!" I smile " Like?" " Like me." Lloyd jumped a bit when Skylor joined our conversation. I laughed, " And also Zane and the others." I add. 

Lloyd took a second to calm down. " Whats up Skylor!" I smile and fist-bumped her. " Nothing much, how are you guys?" " We're doing pretty good." Lloyd smiled. " Have you and Kai started to go out yet?" I randomly ask. Skylor nodded. " Yes! Now I get to harass him!" Skylor started to laugh at that. Lloyd shook his head. " Uuugh, (Y/n)." " Shut it Mr. I'm gonna take over Ninjago." Lloyd gave me a look.

I started to laugh and Skylor laughed a bit more as well. " Wait, haha, Lloyd you wanted to take over Ninjago?" Lloyd sighed. " Yeah, when I younger I wanted to just like my dad so I tried to be evil." Lloyd vaguely explained. " And you released the serpentine." " Babe please just, Shush." " Lloyd released the Serpentine?" " Can we not talk about this pleeease" Lloyd pleaded.

" Alright alright." I snicker. Skylor smiled, " Well at least you've changed. Anyways, I got work you two. I'll talk with you guys later. See ya." " Bye Skylor!" " See you Skylor." The redhead waved and walked away. " Short talk but it's always good to talk to her." Lloyd hummed in agreement. " So, whatcha gonna get?" " I don't know, probably everything. " " Lloyd nO-"