44

Lloyd still hasn't told me about his nightmares and it's really worrying me. Thankfully, he hasn't been getting as many. He has been trying new things like drinking more tea than before, mediating, and taking short naps in the day. He also has been visiting his father's statue almost every night again. He doesn't go out really night, nor does he stay long. 

" You ok Lloyd?" I ask the blonde who was sitting on the counter in the kitchen after coming home from his nightly visit to his father's statue. The room was very lit up since Lloyd put the lights on 20% light. Lloyd nodded and took a sip of tea. I walked over and hopped onto the counter next to him, leaning on him sightly. Lloyd smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. " Hi baby girl," Lloyd chucked.

" Any nightmares?" I looked up at Lloyd's pretty face. " A few. But my nightly dreams are now normal or at least not that bad." " That's good," I smile. "Let's keep it like that." I closed my eyes and put my hand on Lloyd's thigh because physical affection. Lloyd pushed me closer and kissed the top of my head, " You don't know how much I love you."

I giggle and open my eyes, looking up at the boy who used to want nothing more than be like his father. " No no no, you don't know how much I love you. You little green bean." I boop him. " I think I do," " No, no you don't." I snicker. Lloyd pulled me close and kissed me. " No, I very much do,"

I sigh with a smile,  " Fine, you little goblin." " Goblin!?" Lloyd whisper shouted to not disturb everyone. " How dare!" I laugh quietly, " Hahaha, ooh I love you so much." Lloyd mumbled an I love you back. " Awww come on," Lloyd crossed his arms. I roll my eyes and got off the counter. " Come on, get your shoes back on." Lloyd looked at me confused. " Let's go to the gas station and raid it for candy." " I'm getting my shoes on."

Lloyd and mines feet hit the ground as we jumped off our dragons who disappeared into the night. Lloyd took my hand and we walked around the city to find the gas station that has the best stuff. " Hey, in the morning do you want to go visit Mother Doomsday and our old students?" I suggest. " Where did this come from?" Lloyd asked, glancing at me. 

" I don't know, it's been a while since we've seen them. Didn't Mother Doomsday say you were his favorite customer? Plus, I bet there is some comic book you want." I nudge Lloyd. " Yeah, I guess." Lloyd smiled. " Why do you want to visit your old students? I mean, you guys aren't teachers anymore nor is Sensei the headmaster." 

" Because they used to be. I miss those guys. I miss picking on Brad especially." I snicker. " It's just been a while and I want to see them. Haven't since the Overlords second attack." I kick a small peddle on the sidewalk. " I guess," Lloyd muttered. " Oh yeah, I forgot some of those idiots used to be your classmates," I remarked. 

" Yeah. I'm still mad at them a bit." Lloyd shook his head remember all the bad times he has had at Darkly's. " Oh Lloyd, get over it. the kids have changed. Can't hold a grudge forever. Didn't you have at least one good memory of Darklys?" " Meh, I guess." I motion for him to say it. " I mean, Brad was a kind of friend. He still put fire ants in my bed. Though, that was to teach me what goes on in Darklys." " See, you had an.... No nevermind must have been hell." " Very."

I giggle as we walked into the gas station. " So, can we still visit them?" " Sure, if nothing happens in the morning then yeah." " Yay!" I smile as we walked to the candy aisle. We both took a few bags of candy then got icees. We paid for all of it and walked to a nearby park. 

We sat on a bench and drank our icees and ate our candy. Lloyd started to tell different stories from Darkleys and stories after he was kicked out. " One time I got so angry at Gene I sacrificed my chocolate milk. I let it get expired then pour it on him." " Eww, that so fucking gross!" I laugh. 

" He got so mad that he almost started to cry!" Lloyd chuckled, " He didn't pick on me for like, a week which was absolute bliss. Then he a snake on my face after that week. Unlucky for him, I fricking loved snakes." Lloyd took a sip of his icee, " Well, not anymore, but back then those little danger noodles were my jam!"

" No wonder you choose to threaten a village with the Serpentine," I remarked, remembering Lloyd standing on the fountain, demanding candy, letting loose rubber snakes, then being pushed back with vegetable. " Shush, let's not remember that," Lloyd mumbled. " What was it that you said? Oh yeah, it is I, Lloyd Garmadon! I demand all the candy in town, or else!" I did my best impression of Lloyd when he was younger.

Lloyd laughed, " How do you remember exactly what I said?" " Don't know, I have a really good memory. "I lean on Lloyd, popping a gummy into my mouth. " Weirdo," Lloyd snickered and stole one of my gummies. 

" Hey! Give that back!" Lloyd put the gummy slightly in his mouth, holding it out with his teeth. He winked at me as to say come get it. I smile and roll my eyes, kissing/taking the gummy from Lloyd. I pulled away and chewed on the gummy before Lloyd pulled me back into a kiss. Why is this boy such a flirt?