3

" You'll now each be shown to your rooms." Clouse clapped his hands and a bunch of ladies, well ladies and three guys, with strange makeup walked out. " Ah, just what this place needs. Creepy clowns." " Not clowns. Kabuki, Chen's jesters." Garmadon corrected Jay. The Kabuki grab our arms and started to pull us. " Yeah, well, whatever they are, I don't like them," Cole commented.

Garmadon said something like always be ready never lose focus but we could barely hear him. I looked at him as Clouse grabbed his arm. I looked away as we were escorted to our rooms. " Your Darkness Suite, Master (Y/n)." The Kabuki opened the doors to a room I couldn't even see into. " Is this? Is this some sort of joke?" I ask and walked inside. 

I touch the walls and suddenly the place lit up in purple light. " Holy shit." The room was beautiful! The bed was fit for a queen which I am! There was even a bat plushie on it, it wasn't the same but it will do for now.... How did they know I had a bat plushie though. Anyways, there were spooky-looking lanterns for the lights which I love, and also just a frick ton of candy in a ball on a desk.

A bookshelf and other cool things were in the room. " Nevermind I love it thank you." "  Of course, the room can only be lit up by your darkness. There are many secrets in here, enjoy." The Kabuki bowed and shut my door. " Secrets? Oh, I'm going to have a lot of fun just in this room." 

"Fellow fighters, hidden around my island are enough Jadeblades!" Chen's voice suddenly came on over the intercom which made me jump. "for every participant except for one. The one who returns to the palace arena empty-handed loses. The tournament begins...now!" I put down the picture of just a black void. "May the best fighter win." Chen laughed before disconnecting. 

I put my fist onto the ground and create a search ring. I detected where all the Jade Blades were and got to work. This shit is too easy! I leave my room and see Lloyd and other fighters trying to get one Jadeblade. I knew he could handle it so I climbed onto the ceiling to hide for a second. I lost detection after I got distracted by Lloyd so I needed to get the signal again.

I saw Cole come out of his room but I didn't pay attention. What I did see was the design in the carpet come alive and grab Lloyd's ankle. I gasp silently and notice Clouse a bit away with a cloud of purple in his hands. Why does everything bad have to be purple!? I'm purple! 

Garmadon noticed this and tackled Clouse down to the ground, freeing Lloyd. " Hurry, Lloyd. You must not lose!" Garmadon told his son as Lloyd grabbed the Jadeblade. Ok self, stop looking at your boyfriend and find a Jade Blade yourself! I hit the ceiling and sent another search ring. I found all the spots and got out of my hiding place. I could feel eyes on me but I didn't care.

I snuck into the shadows and entered another room.  "Hey honey, see you like the shadows. You use them well." I looked over and saw a guy with greyish sink. " I'm Shade, Master of Shadow. You are?" " (Y/n), Master of Darkness and Bitchery." Shade leaned against a pillar right under the Jadeblade. " Heh oh really?" Is he trying to flirt? " Say, how about after this round we get to know each other?"

" Sorry Shade, I got a boyfriend and-" I kicked him in between the legs and he hunched forward allowing me to use him to jump up and grab the Jadeblade. " I have the Jadeblade. Sorry again Shade, bet you're lovely and all. But I have a friend to find. Though if you like to restart and be friends, you can find me with the Ninja." I smile at the grey man in pain and walk back into the darkness.

I walked into the palace arena and gave Clouse the Jadeblade I got. He seemed to stare at me for a bit too long and it creeped me out. " One Jadeblade remaining," Chen informed as Clouse put the blade in the holder. I stood by the others but didn't see Kai. " Where is the hothead?" I ask. 

I started to get worried and my worries rose as Karlof entered the room. " Hahaha! Karlof wins!" The people around us cheered but us Ninja were silent. Kai snuck up behind Karlor and unscrewed his metal hands. " Ah, looks like you got a screw loose." Kai took the blade and put it in the holder. We cheered but Garmadon didn't look too happy. He won once from cheating, and hated it ever since.

" We have a loser!" Chen announced and Karlof said it wasn't fair. " I did what I had to do," Kai told us. " That is not how you win." Garmadon scolded. "Fine, I lose. Karlof never wanted to be on stinking island." " Oh, I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay." Chen's chair lowered behind him and he sat on it. "I guess this worked out for the best. This is...goodbye!"

Chen pushed a button and a trapdoor opened under Karlof. Karlof yelled as he fell in. "As you can see, lose and you are out. Break any rule, you are out." Karlof's tile was removed from the bracket and crushed. "Never bite the hand that feeds you Master Chen delicious noodles! Now rest up. Tomorrow the tournament will recommence." A little gong was banged and we were dismissed.

" Kai you shouldn't have cheated." Garmadon started to scold but Kai cut him off. " I know I know! But I had to. We all have to be together to save Zane! I had to play dirty." Kai sighed. I put my hand on the hothead's shoulder. " It's ok Kai, I played dirty too." " You did?" Lloyd looked at me. " I kicked that Master of Shadow guy in the crotch to use him as a step stool to reach the Jadeblade."

The boys all cringed hearing me say that. " (Y/n), that is no how you... Why." Garmadon looked at me confused. " At least I didn't cheat." I shrug. " But why could you kick him there?" Lloyd questioned. " One, he was trying to flirt with me. Two, I needed to use him to jump up since he was right under the Jadeblade." " Tried to flirt?" Uh oh, Lloyd was getting jealous. I kiss him quickly, " Hey greenie, you are the only one for me. Don't start this." I flicked his nose before we all split up to our rooms.