1

Life wasn't the same anymore. The group split up and I lost contact with everyone except Lloyd. I tried every day to text or call them but no response. I later found out that Jay became a host for some show, Cole now is a lumberjack, and Kai a wrestler. I know Zane's death is hard on all of us but I think it's a bit wrong that everyone just split up. Lloyd and I were really the only Ninja left. That's how the New's said it. Someone's being evil? Guess who has to deal with it, just me and greenie. 

Lloyd and I have tried our bests to better ourselves and continue working. We have gone on many dates thanks to the lower rate of crime, but something still felt wrong. " I miss the others." I sigh as I put my hair into a ponytail. Lloyd put a hand on shoulder. " I know baby, but they're handling the loss of Zane in their own special way. We have to respect that." " But what if something really bad happens? Then what? It will only be us which means failure." Lloyd hugged me. " We'll talk to them soon. Come on, go do the training course Borg built" Lloyd smiled. I smiled back and nodded. 

In the training course, we had to try and get the Golden Armor. We hid in the grass as Nindroids guarded an area. We quickly took them out and ran into a cave. We came a crap ton of lasers and jumped over/ threw them which was very hard but hey, we ninja. The lasers shut off and a group of Nindroids fired at us.

We took them out and used Spinjitzu to rid of the oncoming ones. A large round boulder started to roll to us with the goal of squishing us. Lloyd tied a rope around his waist and I did the same. We fell into a hole where the Golden Armor was. We both tried to get it by swinging over but it disappeared right before Lloyd could touch it. He groaned and looked at the ground.

"You got closer than I thought you would. But then again, I didn't think you'd be quite so rough on my security droids." Borg looked at his Nindroids that he now needed to fix. "If I can't steal the Golden Armor, I'd be surprised if anyone else could. It's secure, but where is the real one?" Lloyd asked and I grabbed the handles to Borg's wheelchair. Borg said some secrets are best kept safe. 

"Lloyd, (Y/n), where are the other ninja? I asked for all of you to take part in this test." Wu asked us. I sighed and looked down. "Uh, they, uh, they really wanted to be here, but they, uh...all had other plans." Lloyd managed to get out. 

" I understand perfectly well. The loss of Zane has affected us all. I haven't even heard word from my assistant Pixal since his memorial. It's heartbreaking." Borg frowned. " If we dwell too long on what's missing, we fail to see what can be gained. The absence of Zane will either tear you five apart or bring you closer together. The choice is yours." Wu said. " We'll do what we can but it won't be easy." Lloyd put his hand on top of mine. " The greatest lessons never are."

We snuck into a changing room where Jay was sitting in front of a vanity. He sighed and looked at the picture of all of us. " Ninja never quit, huh Zane?" Even though Jay was all happy and bright on camera, he sounded so sad saying those words. " The team needs you now more than ever Jay." I walked over to my blue friend. He turned around and saw us. He gasped, " How did you get in here?" I chuckle, " I'm a ninja, and you are wearing makeup"

 "Hey, hey, hey, hey. It's concealer, a time-honored tool of the ninja. And what do you mean "team?" I refuse to fight beside Cole. There's nothing you can say that will get me back with that -stealing, black-hearted, rock-pounding-" I cut Jay off. " Bolts, you know Nya misses you. She still talks about you. You don't belong here as a host of this stupid show. You are the Master of Lightening not lighting." I heard Lloyd snicker at that. " If you change your mind, you know where to find us." I nod at Lloyd and we snuck away.