39

Soul Archer made his way around Stiix before returning to Morro. "The gateway is becoming more stable. Soon." Archer said to their general. " Any sign of the ninja?" Morro asked the three around him. "No, but we have two spooks for every nook and cranny in this watering hole. And even if they do show, any one of us they strike down can simply return through the portal. You're invincible, Morro." Wrayth told him.

"  I thought that once before. Let them revel, but we must not let our guard down." Morro looked to the side before walking away to another side of the roof he was standing on. " Don't worry, Morro, soon you will be the Green Ninja and then The Sixteen Realms will be ours." Soul Archer reassured the boy.

Noodle trucks entered the small city but the one with Misako and Wu was stopped by Bansha. "Wu. A special delivery, I presume?" Three other ghosts check the back but it was empty. "Let me talk to my pupil. It doesn't have to end this way." Wu told the female ghost as he got out. " Sensei. I was wondering when you were gonna show up." Morro said, now talking through Bansha.

"Morro." Wu started. "You think I'll just let you stroll right in? Your wisdom fails you in your old age." Morro insulted. "Last chance, Morro. You may no longer be my pupil, but I still can teach you a lesson. My ninja are well-trained, and they will defeat every last one of you. Give up now, or forever rest in peace." Wu told the ghost. "Take them." Morro told the ghosts who grab Wu and Misako. " You think I'd ever let the ninja in my town? Foolish old man."

Kai passed out food to some ghosts as he was dressed up as a civilian. "Anyone have eyes on the Realm Crystal?" Kai asked on a communication device. "It appears to be inside what used to be Ronin's pawnshop in the center of town. Morro's there, and it's highly guarded." Zane informed as the corrupted dragon roared, flying around searching for them. "Do you think we can get Lloyd in there to destroy it? I don't know if we'll pull Morro away long enough." Jay asked.

" Yeah, well, that's the plan. Everyone in position?" Cole asked. " Have been for a while ghost cake." I chuckle at the addition to Coles's nickname. " Let's do this." Kai muttered before taking a pot of tea. " Tea, anyone?" Kai asked the ghosts. " Yes, please." Kai pouted the tea onto them, killing them. " You fool!" The ghost shouted and they all started to chase him allowing 'Lloyd' to proceed with the plan.

"Hey, move back!" Jay told the ghosts who watch as the crate was lowered onto the wood planks. By them watching Jay, it allowed 'Lloyd' to sneak by. 'Lloyd' continued through Stiix but came across two ghosts. Zane 'accidentally' dropped a bucket of water, almost splashing the two ghosts. " Oh!" " Watch it!" A ghost shouted at the Ninja. " Sorry. It slipped." Zane apologized and 'Lloyd' snuck past.

A group of ghosts danced to some music on a phonograph and Cole possessed it to speed up the music. This made the ghosts dance faster which allowed 'Lloyd' to get by. The corrupted dragon roared loudly, signalling that it spotted 'Lloyd'. 

"Look what we have here." Soul Archer stopped 'Lloyd', pointing his arrow at them. Ghoultar and Wrayth held 'Lloyd' in place. "The Green Ninja. So rude. Hasn't anyone told you it's not polite to be late to the party?" Morro said, stepping closer. "Now that we've got him, what do you want us to do with him?" Bansha asked.

"Surely it's not just you. I know your ninja are never far. Come out, come out, wherever you are. I have your beloved Green Ninja. You think you can come into my home and steal the Crystal I rightfully earned? You think I'll just hand it to you, just like the green gi was handed to you? Tell me. Tell all of us that I'm better than you, and I'll let you go. What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

Morro took off 'Lloyds' hood and revealed that it was just Nya in the green gi. All the ghosts gasp seeing her. " Sorry, I couldn't hear you. I'm still a little wet behind the ears." Nya created a ball of water. "She's a Water Ninja. She's..." Morro turned to the ghosts. " Protect the Realm Crystal!" He shouted.

Nya took out the ghosts with her water and tried to get Morro as well, but he used his wind to push back the water. The water fell down and leaked into the cracks of the wood. Morro used his wind against Nya. Part one of the plan, completed.