"Can you hold her for a second?" she asked, "I just feel that it's my destiny to be the hero. I want to be the one that ends this war for once and for all."

"And I believe it's true," Snow said as she began to pet Blue Claire, "I know that my visions can be blurry. In my mind, it tells me that you would not survive, but in my heart, I have a feeling that you would be alright. I'm not stopping you from going. That's something that you must decide." Blue looked into her eyes.

"I'll stay for now," she told her, "I must practice the power of patience. It will make my visions more clear. Once I've gotten a better idea about their fates, I'll go join them." Snow smiled warmly at her daughter. Not long afterwards, Artemis entered the room.

"Hey Blue?" he began, "Lance wanted to show us something cool. Do you mind joining us?"

"Sure," Blue said, "It might clear my mind off of things." She took Blue Claire from Snow's arms and followed Artemis outside.

Lance led Willow, Percy, Artemis, Blue Claire, and Blue out to the depths of Ebott Forest.

"Why did you bring us all they way out here?" Percy asked, "It's a bit dark out. And a bit cold." Blue Claire huddled closely to Blue to stay warm.

"Blue Claire," she said softly. Willow noticed something glowing on the ground.

"Wait, what's this?" she asked as she went to grab it. As she touched it, she found that it was nothing but a particle of magic. In the elapse time of two seconds, more particles began to swarm around them, creating a field of light specs in the area. Everyone gasped with amazement at the beautiful sight.

"Woah," Blue said, "This is more beautiful than anything I've ever seen before on Stardome."

"Ebott Forest may seem like an ordinary forest during the day, but at night, all of the magic comes out and reveals itself," Lance explained, "It's one of the wonders of this world. Hey Willow, come follow me, I want to talk to you."

"Um, okay," Willow replied as he led her off somewhere private.

"What did you want to tell me?" Willow asked.

"Well, Willow," Lance began, "I wanted to tell you something. I know we've only known each other for a couple years, but I just wanted to tell you that I think you are extraordinary. And, I was wondering if maybe..." He began to blush as Willow approached his face and kissed is lips. Lance was shocked at first, but he then kissed back. Then Willow took a step back.

"Sorry," she said, "I've had feelings for you ever since we met. I never knew if you felt the same way back though."

"Willow," Lance continued, "I do have feelings for you. But I was also afraid you would feel the same back towards me." Their little romantic session was abruptly interrupted by a distant scream coming from Mt. Ebott.

"Oh no," Willow said, "Our friends are in trouble." They ran back over to the others.

"Did you hear that scream?" Lance asked, "It sounds like someone is calling for help."

"I heard it too," Blue replied, "And just as I expected, our friends once again need my help."

"We'll all go," Artemis added, "We need to be there to help you as well."

"Let's hurry then," Blue said. Then, they all headed for Mt. Ebott.

...

Everything felt as cold as ice as Elizabeth slowly opened her eyes. She found herself on the floor of a dark cavern. She quickly jolted up and began observing the area. Corey, who was nearby, walked up to her.