I came to the place with my members where that manwh**re wants to meet me. Soon after he and his men came

BamBam -" welcome Mr Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung - *annoyed* "why did you call me here?"

BamBam -" can't I call you ? After all we are friends "

He's getting on my nerves now . At this point I just want to kill him .

Me -" you're annoying me right now . So come to the straight point "

BamBam -" I heard you are going to hack some bank accounts and take the money and you'll give that money to some orphanage "

Now I'm getting it what he wants

Me -*raising eyebrows* "so ?"

BamBam -" I want you to give all that money to me ?"

Me -*smirking* " and went should I do that for you ?"

BamBam -*smirking* " you don't do it then I'll expose you . I have all the proves of your planning from hacking to planning to k*ll the drug Mafia "

Me -" ok I'll do it "

He smirked and all of my numbers and men looked at me in shock

BamBam -" now you have taken Right choice "

Me -" but for the money you have to be alive "

He frowned after listening what I said . I smirk sand pulled out my g*n and shoot him

My men started to shoot all of his men and all of the are on the ground. Suddenly we heard a girl's scream .

Me -" Jungkook , Jimin go and check where that noise came from "

They nodded and went.

Present time

Jungkook -" hyung she's the one who screamed "

I turned around as my back was facing them. I can't see her face cause her head hanging low. I went to her figure

Me -" look at me "

She was shaking in fear but still didn't looked at me making me even more angry .

Me -" will you look at me so you want the police to find your dead body beside those ?"

She shakes her head and hesitatly looked at me

My breath stopped . Can someone be there beautiful ? Something inside me is beating so fast which hadn't happened before to me . There's something in her which is attracting me towards her . Her eyes which has fear by seeing those dead body , her tembering lips , her rosy cheeks are getting me. I looked at her eyes deeply

Me -" what's your name ?"

??? -"L.lee , y.y/n"

I couldn't help but smile at her shuttering form . Uhh what is happening to me ? Maybe my members are in shock to see me smiling but right now my eyes are on this beauty .

Jimin -" should we k*ll her ?"

His words didn't failed to shock this beauty . Dam what's going on with me ?

Y/n -" plz let me go . I promise I won't tell this to anyone "

I chuckled at her innocence . Should I let her go ? I sighed and signaled Jimin and Jungkook to let her go .

As soon as they both left her she ran away from here . I watched her until she was out of my sight . You can't run away from me , y/n .

Me -" Yoongi hyung I want all the information about her tonight ASAP "