Chapter 25 (Last Chapter)

7 months later...(January)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4:00 p.m...(Saturday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been seven months, my stomach was huge. Kyo and I had a Vegas-style wedding in November, only Akito knew because she married us.

I was in Kyo's lap in the living room. His arms were wrapped around my stomach as we were reading.

As we were reading I felt a pain in my stomach. I grabbed Kyo's hand and squeezed it.

"Tohru are ok?" Kyo asked.

"It's time," I said.

We got up and got in the car. Kyo drove to the estate and took me inside to Hatori's office, thankfully Hatori was there.

Hatori took me to the back room and sat me on the bed. Kyo held my hand as Hatori prepped everything.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," I said squeezing his hand again.

"Don't worry about hurting me." He said.

"Tohru I'm going to need you to push," Hatori said.

30 minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4:40 p.m.
~~~~~~~~
I pushed one more time and heard a baby crying. Hatori took the baby in the other room as I looked at Kyo.

"We're parents," I said feeling exhausted.

"Congratulations you two, it's a boy," Hatori said handing me the baby.

"Kyo why don't you name him?" I asked.

"Hajime Sohma," Kyo said smiling.

"Tohru I'll let you go home tonight with Hajime. I hope you three are happy." Hatori said leaving the room.

"Look Kyo, it's snowing," I said smiling.

"Let's get home before the weather gets worse," Kyo said.

5:00 p.m.
~~~~~~~~
We left the estate and went home. We took Hajime to the bedroom and laid him in the middle of the bed.

"He looks just like you," I said.

"Yeah, but he has brown eyes and dark orange hair." He said holding my hand.

"I can't believe we're parents," I said smiling.

Hajime started crying so I moved my shirt and breastfed him. Kyo watched making me blush slightly.

"Tohru, do you think we should move out?" He asked as I fixed my shirt and put Hajime down.

"Move out like to a bigger apartment or away from everyone?" I asked.

"Like to the countryside, away from everyone. We could have our own life together with Hajime." He said.

"I have a relative in the countryside, she's trying to sell her house," I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, I can ask her about it. It's in the next town over." I said.

"Tohru I just told you about this, are you sure you want to do this? I don't want you jumping into this right away." He asked.

"Kyo we need to get away from everyone and have our own life together. They can still visit, it's just the next town over." I said.

"I love you." He said kissing me.

"I love you too," I said smiling.

Hajime started moving around lightly and looked at Kyo. Kyo tickled him making Hajime laugh lightly.

"He's so cute," I said.

"Just like you," Kyo said.

"Such a flirt," I said laughing.