Chapter 6

1 week later...(Sunday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7 a.m.
~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been in my room for about a week. I rarely leave because I don't want to deal with everyone, but Kyo will check on me at least once a day to make sure I'm ok.

From the way, my body has been treated over the past week my wounds have healed quickly, but they were still visible.

I was sitting on my bed looking out the window. I got a piece of paper and pencil and started drawing the exterior of the house.

I loved drawing, it was another comfort for me. I've never seen a house like this so it was a little harder than expected.

"Tohru," Kyo said walking in.

I smiled lightly as he closed my door and sat at the foot of my bed. I put my paper and pencil down and turned to face him.

"What were you doing?" He asked as I grabbed his hand and interlaced our fingers.

"Drawing," I said smiling lightly.

I mostly say one word but he understands. I also use my emotions to help guide him on how I am.

"Can I see?" He asked as I nodded.

I showed him the almost finished picture. He looked at it and looked amazed by what I could do.

"This is amazing." He said making me blush.

"Thanks," I whispered.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked putting the paper back on the bed.

"Yes," I said.

"Can you tell me what happened?" He asked.

"No," I said looking away.

"Could you at least tell me another thing about you?" He asked as I looked back at him.

"I have a job, but I took the week off to recover from the surgery," I said.

"Has anyone told you who gave you another kidney?" He asked as I nodded no.

"It was me." He said lifting his shirt to reveal the stitches.

I was in shock, I didn't understand why someone would do that for me. I moved closer and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Shocked," I said.

"Look, I would do anything for you." He said making me blush like a tomato.

I didn't know what to do, I felt weird now. There was something about him, I wanted to get closer but I wanted to stay away.

I moved away and sat at the top corner of my bed. I brought my knees to my chest and looked away from him.

"Tohru?" He asked looking back at me.

I made a noise and hid my face. He came over and sat next to me. He moved my hands away and gave me a reassuring look.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" He asked.

"Thank you." I said quietly but I knew he heard me.

"You're welcome." He said moving his hands away.

I moved my hand down and grabbed his hand. I made our fingers interlace and saw a small smile appear on his face.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes." I said.

"I have um liked you for a while now, and I wanted to know if you'd be my girlfriend?" He asked making me blush.

"Girlfriend?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yes." I said smiling lightly.

He leaned in and kissed my cheek making a full smile show. I covered my face and blushed like a tomato.

"But I don't want to hug, I'm not a hugging person." He said as I nodded.

"Story." I said.

"You want me to tell you a story?" He asked as I nodded.

I laid down and pulled the covers over me. I looked up and him and played with his fingers while he blushed.

"What story do you want me to tell?" He asked.

"Story about past." I said.

"My past?" He asked as I nodded.

"Pretty much when I was born I was the least liked person in my family. People have never liked me except my mother but even from time to time I questioned it. My father he would always abuse me physically and verbally. And my mother committed suicide and my father went to prison for child abuse so I left and got adopted by a man named Kazuma." He said as I was in shock.

'That's what I felt, our lives were almost the same. I wish I could tell him but I can't bring myself to.' I thought.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Sorry that was depressing." He said.

"It's ok, I'm glad you told me." I said.

"I hope when you tell us about your past, it isn't as bad as mine." He said.

I looked up at him as he looked back at me, I was lost in his eyes. He picked my hand up and kissed it.

"Will you tell us soon?" He asked looking away.

"I don't know." I said looking down.

"I have to get going, I'll hopefully see you tonight." He said leaving.

When he left I saw what time and day it was, I wanted to go visit her grave like I do every year.

I got up and got dressed, only some jeans and a long-sleeve black shirt with my hair in a high ponytail.

I left the room and snuck out of the house, I didn't want anyone to follow me or question me.

I quickly got to the gravesite since it wasn't far from their house. I looked around and found her grave.

I kneeled in front of her grave and put my hand on her tombstone. I teared up but I held back my tears.

I always had great memories with her but the last time I saw her it didn't end well, it was my only bad memory of her.

A crazy flashback at the beginning of the next chapter. Bye Bye.