Chapter 22

That night
~~~~~~~~~
9:00 p.m.
~~~~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in the bedroom on my phone while Kyo was reading a book. I put my phone down and moved closer to Kyo.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at his book. He closed the book and looked at me.

"Is everything ok?" Kyo asked.

"Am I not allowed to hug my boyfriend without getting questioned?" I asked rhetorically.

I looked at him and kissed him passionately. He pulled away as I pouted, I didn't know why he did that.

"Babe you know we can't do anything like that right now." He said in a stern tone.

"What makes you think I want to have sex? Why can't we just kiss?" I asked.

"No Tohru." He said in an angry tone.

"Couch," I said in an angry tone.

"Why do I have to sleep on the couch?" He asked.

"Go Kyo," I said.

He sighed and left the room, I wondered about him. I felt bad for making him do that but I hated how he thought I wanted to have sex.

Midnight...(Monday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up feeling lonely, so I decided to get up. I went into the living room to see Kyo on his phone.

I went over and kneeled next to the couch. Kyo looked at me and turned to his side to face me better.

"I'm sorry," Kyo said.

"Am I just around to be your sex object?" I asked.

"Where the hell did you get an idea like that?" He asked confused.

"Don't act stupid Kyo now answer the question," I said aggressively.

"No, I love you Tohru and I always have ever since the first day I laid eyes on you." He said making me blush.

"Don't assume I always want to have sex," I said in a stern tone.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bedroom. I pulled him over top of me and started kissing him passionately.

I moved down to his neck and collarbone. When I got the chance I took his shirt off but he pulled away.

"I thought you didn't want to have sex." He said.

"I lied, I want you. But can we go slow?" I asked.

"Uh sure, but are you sure this is what you want?" He asked as I nodded.

He took my clothes off and the rest of his. He picked me up and thrusted in slowly, I moaned loudly.

"Don't moan too loud." He said.

He moved me up and down slowly, I liked it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

I didn't want it to stop, we weren't just having sex we were making love. I yearned for happiness all my life and I finally found it... with him.

"I love you so much Kyo." I moaned kissing him.

"I love you too Tohru." He said moving a little faster.

"I'm... going to cum." I moaned.

"Than do it." He said kissing my neck.