Chapter 24

The next day...(Monday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7:00 a.m.
~~~~~~~~
Kyo's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I got up and got dressed, I went into the living room and saw everyone was still thankfully asleep.

I snuck out of the house and went downtown. I got there and saw the estate doors were open for once.

I went inside and to the one-room, nobody dares to step foot in. I knocked on the door to have it open.

"Who is it?" Akito asked.

"Kyo," I said walking in.

"Take a seat." She said as I sat in front of her.

"Why did you want to see me this early?" She asked.

"I wanted to ask you something," I said.

"What is it?" She asked confused.

"I wanted to ask for your blessing," I said.

"Blessing? Blessing for what?" She asked.

I pulled out a small black box and handed it to her. She opened it, her eyes went wide as she was in shock.

 She opened it, her eyes went wide as she was in shock

"I want to marry Tohru," I said.

"Kyo this is beautiful." She said handing it back to me.

"Do I have your blessing?" I asked.

"First, I want to know why you came to me." She said.

"We have to pass things like this to you. If we don't you get mad." I said looking away.

"Kyo, I'm not your god anymore. You don't have to pass things like this to me anymore, but I'm glad you did. And as your friend, you have my blessing." She said smiling.

"Thanks," I said getting up.

"Kyo wait." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Please make Tohru feel special, I can tell you are both very happy but I just want you to make sure to put her before everything else. She really loves you and she needs you." She said.

"I will," I said leaving.

7:25 a.m.
~~~~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting on the couch with the others, we didn't know where Kyo went but it worried me.

"Tohru don't worry too much about where he went, I'm sure he will be back soon," Momiji said.

"You shouldn't worry much, it's not good for the baby," Hana said.

Suddenly the door opened and Kyo came in. Everyone quickly left when I went up to him, he looked scared.

Before he could say anything I slapped him. He put his hand to him was and was in shock that I did that.

"Where the hell did you go?" I asked in an angry tone.

"I had to do some things," Kyo said.

"I was worried about you," I said.

He hugged me and kissed me softly and full of love. He pulled away and told me to get dressed, I did.

"Kyo where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said.

We left the house and got in the car. He drove to a park-like area, we had a full view of the bridge and a river.

We got out of the car and sat on a park bench. I saw ducks going by and it was beautiful, the view would be even better in the sunset.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked curiously.

"I wanted to ask you something." He said.

"You can ask me anything," I said smiling.

"I know we've only dated for eight months but when I'm with you, you make me very happy and I don't ever want to be with anyone else." He said.

"Tohru, will you marry me?" He asked showing me a ring.

"Oh my god, yes," I said kissing him.

He put the ring on my finger and kissed my hand. I blushed and hugged him tightly, I couldn't believe this happened.

"Is this why you left this morning?" I asked.

"Partially, I went to Akito." He said.

"How come?" I asked.

"For her blessing." He said.

"Let's get home," I said.

When we got back home Kyo picked me up and kissed me. I giggled when he took me to the bedroom.

He started kissing me passionately as I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"I love you so much," I said as he kissed my neck.

"I love you too." He said continuing to kiss my neck.

That night
~~~~~~~~~
6:00 p.m.
~~~~~~~~
I was making dinner and waiting for Kyo to get home. As I was I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

The baby has been giving me a hard time all day. I threw up more when I felt someone hold my hair back.

I finally stopped as I was picked up, it was Kyo. He took me into the bedroom and laid me in the bed.

"Get some rest babe," Kyo said kissing my head.

"But..." I said as he kissed me.

"Don't argue, you need to rest." He said as I nodded.

"Don't go," I said grabbing his hand.

"Can I get a shower first?" He asked as I nodded.

He left the room as I read a book. Not long after he came in and got in the bed with me, I smiled.

"Has the baby been giving you a hard time all day?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think he'll be like you," I said laughing.

"Hey! I don't give you a hard time." He said.

"Calm down I'm only teasing... partially," I said.

"I'll show you a hard time." He said as I blushed.

"You can wait seven months," I said laughing.

"I'll have to so I don't hurt the baby." He said making me blush even more.

"Goodnight Kyo," I said laying down.

"Night babe." He said kissing me.

I'm going to skip over the whole pregnancy and go to the 'ending' part. Bye Bye.