Chapter 4

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF CHILD ABUSE! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE DO NOT READ! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Previously~
"Why won't you die?" She asked.

"We can kill you right here and now." He said.

9:00 a.m.
~~~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
They came close to me and stabbed me again in the shoulder. I flinched and got kicked in the stomach.

I coughed up blood and fell to my knees. I was kicked onto my stomach and whipped on my back.

I couldn't stop screaming until I felt a sharp pain in my back. She carved into the x marking again.

He then picked me up with the rope and held me up on the wall. She cut my arms and clothes.

"DIE!" She yelled.

I was thrown into the wall as my nose and mouth was full of blood. She came over and slid the knife on my neck.

"Slut." She said as they grabbed me by my wrist.

They dragged me into the garage and to the freezer. They opened the door as I started crying.

"WHY?" I yelled.

"DON'T YELL AT US!" He said kicking me again.

I quickly ran out of the house and went to where I needed to go. I couldn't take it anymore.

I got up the stairs and got to the pathway to the front door. Before I could get off the path I coughed up more blood and passed out from blood loss.

8 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~
5:40 p.m.
~~~~~~~
I woke up in a dark room, it was unusual to me. I looked at my body to see it covered in bandages.

I was only wearing a sports bra and shorts. I knew my clothes were destroyed, thanks to them.

I had bandages all over my arms and they led up to my shoulder wounds. I had a patch on my face and more bandages on my neck.

Suddenly the door opened, a light shined in and I saw two figures. I started freaking out as the light turned on.

"You're awake," Shigure said he, a strange man, Yuki, and Kyo came in.

"Tohru Honda I'm Hatori Sohma, I want you to tell me everything that happened to you," Hatori said as I stayed silent.

"Tohru talk to us." He said but I didn't budge.

"Do you want me to call your parents or the authorities?" Shigure asked.

"DON'T CALL THEM! I DON'T WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN!" I yelled hiding.

I suddenly started coughing up blood. Hatori got me a towel and had a worried look on his face.

"I've noticed your ribs are starting to show, have you eaten in a while? Would you like some food?" He asked as I looked at him in shock.

"I can eat?" I asked in shock.

"Yuki go get her some soup," Shigure said as Yuki left.

"Who did this to you?" Hatori asked as I went silent.

"Tohru why won't you talk to us? We can't help if you won't talk." Kyo asked.

"Do you have any family that knows about this?" Hatori asked.

"I don't have a family," I said as Yuki came in.

He handed me the soup, it was miso soup. The smell was amazing, I couldn't help myself so I drank it all faster than I could run.

"When was the last time you ate or drank anything?" Hatori asked.

"Two weeks," I said as they gasped.

"That's not healthy, I want you to rest. It's obvious we won't get anything out of you." He said as they left.

It started raining, I saw someone coming up from the window holding a suitcase. I went downstairs as the doorbell rang.

Shigure opened it, it was my cousin. She motioned for me to come out when she saw me.

I closed the door behind me as she threw the suitcase at me. I started crying when she glared at me.

"We don't want you anymore and you're a real slut for coming to guys, also it won't be the last you see of us." She said as tears fell down my face.

"YOU'RE THE WORST!" I yelled as she walked away.

I fell to my knees and cried a waterfall, it was raining and I became soaked. I felt someone touch me as I moved away from them.

"Don't touch me," I said as I saw Hatori.

"Come inside, we'll let you stay here." He said.

I pushed past him and took my stuff upstairs to the room I was in earlier. I threw my stuff on the bed and got the covers off.

I made a mat on the floor in the corner and sat on it. I wanted to wait until midnight before I left.

Shorter but still dark chapter, She will be very stubborn in the next few chapters, also she doesn't know about the curse. Bye Bye.