Chapter 12

1 month later...(November)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4:45 p.m...(Saturday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a very cold day for November in Tokyo. Usually, it was mostly cold from December to March.

It was about thirty degrees outside and I have been in my room a lot for the past month, my wrist and body have healed but I still have a scar on my back and now my neck.

I was drawing Kazuma's house from memory which wasn't hard. As I was drawing there was a knock at my door.

"Come," I said as Kyo came in and closed the door.

Kyo and I have been dating for about a month. He has been taking care of me and checking on me like always.

Yuki and Shigure come and visit too but it isn't as often since Yuki has student council and football while Shigure is always out doing who knows what.

"Hey babe, how are you today?" Kyo asked sitting on my bed.

"Cold," I said.

"It is a little cold in here, what are you doing?" He asked.

I handed him the finished picture of Kazuma's house. He looked amazed that I could do that from memory.

"You really have a talent for this." He said as I blushed.

Suddenly I looked outside and saw white things falling from the sky, it was weird. I moved to my window and watched the stuff fall.

"Do you like snow?" Kyo asked as I looked back at him.

"Snow?" I asked confused since I've never heard of that word before.

"You don't know what snow is?" He asked as I nodded no.

"It's like rain but it sticks to the ground and it's freezing. You can make snow angels, and snowballs, even snowmen." He said as I was even more confused.

"Confused," I said.

"Get dressed in warm clothing and meet me downstairs." He said leaving the room.

I got some sweat pants and a long-sleeved shirt. I put a big coat on with some snow boots they were all black and white.

I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs to see Kyo dressed. He grabbed my hand and took me outside.

He took me to the path area, everything out here became white. Kyo let go of my hand and picked up this stuff he called snow.

He rolled it into a ball and threw it at the house. It went everywhere, it was so cool and I did the same thing.

"There you go, are you having fun?" He asked.

"Yes," I said jumping up and down.

"Calm down, now let's go inside before you get a cold." He said.

We went back inside and took off our coats and shoes. I took my long-sleeved shirt off to reveal a black tank top to go along with my black sweat pants.

He grabbed my hand and took me to the main area. There was a fireplace so we sat in front of it.

"Did you enjoy your first time in the snow?" He asked.

"Yes," I said smiling lightly.

"Good, I had a fun time." He said blushing.

"Date?" I asked.

"I guess you could call it that and the same for us being alone." He said as I blushed.

"You know, you look beautiful in that outfit and with your hair up." He said smiling.

"Kiss?" I asked as he blushed again.

"You don't have to ask babe." He said.

He put his hand on my cheek as we leaned in and kissed each other. I never wanted the kiss to end, I felt butterflies in my stomach whenever we kissed.

The kiss soon became passionate which I liked. He used his other hand and touched mine making our fingers interlace.

I hated how we couldn't hug unless he turned into a cat. But I loved when we held hands, it was always nice since he was warm.

He got on his hands and knees and moved down to my neck. I let out a breathy moan and quickly covered my mouth.

"Hey, it's ok. This is all normal." He said as I nodded.

He sat back in front of me, I got on his lap and blushed. He kept kissing my neck as I squirmed a little bit got used to it.

"Kyo." I moaned lightly as he stopped.

"You said my name." He said looking at me.

"Sorry." I said blushing like a tomato.

"It's ok, I liked it." He said blushing.

I straddled over his lap and started kissing him passionately. He leaned into it and I felt his hands trail down to my butt.

He moved his hand into my pants and groped my butt. I liked it so I moved my hands under his shirt and rubbed my hands around his chest.

"Kyo." I moaned in the kiss as he groaned.

"Let's stop here for today." He said as I nodded.

I sat back on his lap and got comfortable. I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Are you ok babe?" Kyo asked rubbing my back.

"Thank you for today." I whispered but I knew he heard me.

"I'd do anything to make you happy." He said as I teared up.

I cried quietly on his shoulder, no matter how many times he said that it always made me cry. I loved how much he cared for me but I never showed him that I cried.

I accidentally sniffled to loud, he moved me and saw me crying. I hid my face but he took my hands away.

"Why are you crying?" Kyo asked wiping away my tears.

"Nothing." I said.

"Did I overwhelm you?" He asked as I nodded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't me..." He said as I kissed him softly.

"Calm." I said.

"Yes ma'am." He said blushing.

That night
~~~~~~~~~
10 p.m.
~~~~~~
I kept tossing and turning, I didn't understand why I wasn't able to sleep. I looked at Kyo to see him asleep.

I turned to my side to face him and I laid my head on his stomach. I got comfortable and suddenly felt him touch my back.

"Stay?" I asked.

"Yes, now go to sleep." He said playing with my hair.

"Night." I said.

"Night babe." He said as I fell asleep.

A cute chapter full of Kyo and Tohru's love. It's probably my favorite chapter. It'll continue in the next chapter. Bye Bye.