Chapter 14

Previously~
"Tohru how are you feeling?" Isuzu asked.

9 a.m.
~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
"G-Good," I said quietly as all eyes went to me.

"Let me ask you something, who in this room do you not trust the most?" Isuzu asked.

"S-Shigure," I said.

"Hey!" Shigure said.

"Shigure shut up. Why don't you trust him?" She asked.

"I can't say," I said.

"We all know you get defensive around Hatori, do you feel the same way and you're just scared to admit it?" She asked.

"Y-Yes," I whispered.

"I want you to go over to Hatori and Shigure. It won't be for long, I just want you to understand how they are." She said.

I went over and sat in between them. The vibe was dark, I was terrified for my life but Isuzu gave me a reassuring look.

"How do you feel this close to them?" She asked.

"T-Terrified," I said moving away from them.

"Tohru don't move away, now hold both of their hands for a couple of moments." She said.

I hesitated and grabbed their hands and interlaced our fingers. Their hands were cold, I hated this feeling so I let go quickly.

"Ok, um you can go to anyone in here you feel the most comfortable around." She said.

I went over to Kyo and sat next to him. I grabbed his hand and he interlaced our fingers, I missed his warm touch.

"Who knew you trusted the cat more than anyone in here," Hatsuharu said.

"Haru shut up. Now a month ago you two were close but it seems you're closer than ever. You have to confess to us what is going on." Isuzu said as all eyes were on us.

"Tell," I said looking at Kyo.

"For the past month, we've uh been dating," Kyo said as everyone went crazy.

"Oh my god, who knew you still got girls," Haru said.

"Shut up," Kyo said blushing.

"I'm happy for you both, um Tohru do you tell him things you don't tell us?" Isuzu asked.

"No," I said truthfully.

"She mostly says one word," Kyo said.

"I see, well since we are all staying over for a little bit you two will share a bed and someone in here will be in the room with you both. Mainly to watch over you and for space." She said.

"Why are you all staying anyways?" Shigure asked.

"Support and because of the snow that's coming in. It's safer here than anywhere else." Hatori said.

"Does anyone want to volunteer to stay with Kyo and Tohru?" Isuzu asked.

"Rin why don't you and I?" Hatsuharu asked.

"Hell no," Kyo said.

"I'd have to agree with Kyo. How about you Kisa?" Isuzu asked looking at the girl with yellow eyes.

Kisa nodded, she had a small pain in her and I could see it perfectly. I felt sorry for her but this pain was different from Kyo's.

That night
~~~~~~~~~
8 p.m.
~~~~~~
Everyone was downstairs talking, I went to my room because I didn't want to talk to anyone, I just wanted to draw.