Chapter 10

The next day...(Tuesday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 a.m.
~~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyo was taking me to Kazuma's house, I was a little nervous. We got to his house, it was an estate-type place like Shigure's place along with a dojo.

"Master?" Kyo asked as we went in.

"I'm in here Kyo." A male voice said.

He went down the hall so I followed. We walked in and I saw a man with brown hair in a ponytail, he was also around 6'0 tall and wore kimonos like Shigure.

"Who is this?" The man asked as we sat down with him.

"Tohru," Kyo said.

"I'm Kazuma it's nice to meet you," Kazuma said.

"I-Isuzu?" I asked.

"Oh Rin is out, she should be back soon. She stays here and at Kagura's house." He said.

"Well um, Master do you think you could help?" Kyo asked.

"Help with what?" Kazuma asked.

"Tohru has major PTSD and she won't tell us what's going on," Kyo said as I hid my face.

"Why don't you stay the night. Rin should be back today and I'm sure you don't want to deal with the guys." Kazuma said as I looked at him.

"Is that ok with you Tohru?" Kyo asked.

"Yes," I said as someone knocked on the door.

I went to the kitchen and hid while Kazuma went to the door. Suddenly I heard a voice talking.

"Ah Kureno what's brings you here?" Kazuma asked.

"I heard you have a girl here, is that true?" Kureno asked.

"No Rin isn't here. Why?" Kazuma asked.

"Not Rin, I heard it was another girl. But if you say that no girl is here I should trust you." Kureno said.

"Thanks for stopping by," Kazuma said closing the door.

"He is such an unusual man." He said as I came out from hiding.

"There's something wrong with him, I know there is," Kyo said.

"Room," I said.

"Master where will her room be?" Kyo asked.

"You understood that? I thought I was the only one." Kazuma asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You did this when you were abused by your father. So that means someone in her family has abused her." Kazuma said as I froze.

I ran upstairs and down a hallway to a random room. I got on the bed and hid in the corner to have the guys follow.

I started crying and I hid my face. I felt them get on the bed but only one of them came next to me.

"Tohru it's ok," Kyo said.

I looked over at him and moved my hand down. He grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers.

"Calm down, nobody is mad at you for not telling us." He said.

"Not?" I asked.

"No, now I won't force you to tell us who and why whoever did this but let's go downstairs." He said as I dried up my tears and nodded.

That night
~~~~~~~~~
6 p.m.
~~~~~
We were downstairs watching tv. I looked in my bag and got a pencil and piece of paper and started drawing.

As I was drawing we heard the front door open. I hid the paper and pencil when Isuzu came in.

"Why are you two here?" Isuzu asked sitting next to me and hugging me.

"They're staying the night," Kazuma said.

"Finally another girl in the house." She said making him laugh.

They started watching tv again so I got my paper out and kept drawing. Isuzu looked at it and smiled at me.

"Do you like drawing?" She asked.

"Comfortable," I said.

"Tohru you know I want you to talk more." She said as the guys looked at us.

"I-I like d-drawing," I said quietly.

"What do you like drawing?" She asked.

"Houses, p-people, and animals," I said.

"What are you drawing right now?" She asked.

I showed her the picture as she giggled and smiled. She handed it back to me is I hid my face.

"Why don't you show them?" She asked.

I handed it to Kazuma as he looked at it and smiled. He showed Kyo, Kyo blushed and smiled lightly.

"Did you really have to draw us?" Kyo asked as I nodded.

"Tohru could you draw us some clues about what you went through?" Kazuma asked.

"No," I said.

"Why not?" Isuzu asked.

"He'll hurt me if I do," I said quietly but I knew they heard everything.

"Tohru um let me show you to your room. I'm  sure you're tired." Kyo said.

We got up and he grabbed my hand. He took me upstairs and took me to the same room I went to earlier.

"This is my room, it was weird how you found it earlier," Kyo said as we sat on the bed.

"Kazuma tell Isuzu," I said.

"Tohru the only way we're going to help you is by learning more." He said.

"No," I said covering my face.

"It's what we need to do." He said.

"NO! IT'S MY LIFE AND I DON'T NEED YOU PRESSURING ME TO DO THINGS I DON'T WANT TO OPEN UP ABOUT! DON'T YOU GET IT? I DON'T TRUST ANY OF YOU!" I yelled.

I ran out of the house and ran down the street. When I was running I tripped and fell to the ground.

I was about to get up when someone whipped me back into the ground. I looked behind me and saw him.

A dark beginning in the next chapter. Bye Bye.

Will I Ever Be Happy?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara