Chapter 2

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF CHILD ABUSE! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE DO NOT READ! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The next day...(Tuesday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:45 a.m.
~~~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to see Kyo not around, I sat up and saw Kyo on the floor lifting weights. He saw me and put them down.

"You're awake." He said.

"What are those papers next to you?" I asked.

"The project, it was easy." He said.

"You did it?" I asked as he nodded.

"What do you want to do now?" He asked.

"I don't know," I said as he got in the bed next to me.

"Do you want to kiss?" He asked.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"I didn't stutter." He said.

"But I've never... kissed anyone before," I said looking away.

"I can be your first." He said.

"Ok," I said as he smiled lightly.

We leaned in and kissed each other, I felt a spark between us though I didn't know what it meant.

We then started kissing each other passionately. He put his hand on the back of my neck as the kiss deepened.

The room filled with the sound of us kissing, I loved it. But suddenly there was a knock at the door.

We quickly pulled away as the door opened, a tall strange man in a dark green kimono came in.

"I didn't say you could come in," Kyo said in an irritated tone.

"Who's this beautiful girl?" The man asked.

"Tohru Honda, now leave." He said.

"I'm Shigure Sohma, don't mind Kyo's rude attitude he's always like this," Shigure said.

"Hi, um I should get going. I'll see you at school tomorrow." I said getting up.

"Do you want me to walk with you?" Shigure asked.

"No." Kyo and I said in unison.

"I can walk by myself," I said leaving quickly.

I walked home, it wasn't too far it was probably five minutes away. It looked like a normal house but the inside was a different story.

I walked in and saw my aunt and uncle. I walked past them and went up to my room, a very small room.

I got in my room it was horrible. The walls were painted black and the floors were dirtier than dirt. There was a small closet with a bucket and in the corner was a bloody mat.

I went over and sat on the mat. Not long after they came in holding a rope and a knife.

"You know what time it is slut." She said as I nodded.