Chapter 16

2 months later...(January)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 p.m...(Friday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting on the floor on a mat I made a while back. Kyo and I haven't talked in two months.

Nobody has come to talk to me, only Shigure comes in to give me my medicine that Hatori prescribed to me.

It hurt me since Kyo and I used to always text and now he won't even do that. I started crying wondering if he'll ever talk to me.

"Tohru," Shigure said coming in but I stayed silent.

"Tohru you need to go take a shower." He said.

"Go away," I said.

"I'll see you when you come out." He said leaving the room.

I sighed and got a towel. I went to the bathroom to see the door closed so I knocked on it.

"Who is it?" Kyo's voice asked but I stayed silent.

"Tohru, if it's you come in." He said.

I went into the bathroom to see Kyo getting pants on. When he looked back at me I ignored him.

I turned on the shower when Kyo grabbed my wrist. I glared at him as he suddenly kissed me softly.

"I'm sorry, Hatori took my phone from me so we couldn't talk or anything." He said.

"Oh," I said looking away.

"Know that I would never ignore you." He said as I teared up.

"Don't cry, I'm sorry I overwhelmed you." He said kissing my head.

I nodded and started taking my clothes off as he watched. I got in the shower as he was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Don't," I said.

"Can I join?" He asked blushing as I nodded.

He undressed and got in with me. I accidentally looked down and blushed like a tomato.

"Um babe, after this do you... want to go out?" He asked.

"Date?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can go walking around." He said.

"I don't think Shigure will let me," I whispered looking away.

"Hey, he can't control us forever." He said lifting my chin and looking into my eyes.

I kissed his cheek and blushed, he smiled and kissed me. We finished taking a shower and got dressed.

He grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers. We quickly snuck out of the house.

We walked through the forest until we got to a lake area. It was beautiful, there were huge stones to where you could walk on them and have the water right next to you.

We sat on the huge stone right next to the crystal clear water. We were still holding hands which made it better.

"Beautiful," I said as he smiled.

"I've always liked coming here," Kyo said.

"Secret?" I asked.

"Yeah, nobody knows other than you." He said.

I blushed, I couldn't believe he brought me here even if it was a secret. I kissed him softly as he kissed back.

"Sweet," I said as he blushed.

"Let's get back to the house." He said helping me up.

When we got back to the house we saw nobody was home, we were confused but brushed it off.

We went to my room and sat on my bed. I looked at Kyo as he smiled at me, it made me blush whenever he did.

I got on his lap and kissed him softly as he kissed back. The kiss continued when he moved his hands to my butt.

I pulled his shirt off and rubbed his shoulders. He groaned and started kissing my neck making me moan softly.

He fell back onto the bed and pulled me over top of him. He took my shirt off and my pants, I blushed and pulled his pants off.

He put me back on the bed and left a trail of kisses on my body. I took my bra off as he stared at my breasts.

He bent down and licked them as shivers ran up my spine. I squirmed under him as he came up and kissed me for reassurance.

In one swift motion, he pulled my underwear off. He moved his hand down and thrusted in a finger.

I moaned and bucked my hips up making them go deeper. He groaned and moved it in and out.

I kept moaning when I bucked my hips up and cummed on his finger. He pulled out and licked away the substance.

He then left the room, I was confused. Not long after he came back and got back on the bed.

He pulled his boxers off and put a condom on his member. He positioned himself as I nodded for him to enter.

He went in slowly as I moaned loudly, he let me adjust. when I did he moved at a slow pace, I didn't mind it.

"Oh, Kyo." I moaned as he kissed me.

"Do you want me to go faster?" He asked as I nodded.

He picked up the pace as my moans got louder and more consistent. I could tell he was about to reach his point by how rough he was.

"KYO!" I moaned cumming on his member.

He pulled out as we were both panting. He threw away his condom and laid next to me, I grabbed his hand and made our fingers interlace.

5:20 p.m.
~~~~~~~~
"Amazing," I said making him laugh.

"You're so cute." He said kissing me.

"Thank you for doing this with me," I whispered smiling lightly.

"Babe, can I tell you something?" He asked looking at me.

"Mhm," I said as we sat up.

"I-I love you." He said blushing as I blushed.

"I don't want to say it yet," I whispered looking away.

"That's fine, I just wanted you to know that." He said kissing my cheek.

"Happy," I said as he smiled.

We laid back down as I held onto his hand. I kissed him and laid my head on his shoulder, I was blushing a lot.

"Tired," I said.

"Go to sleep, I'll be here with you." He said as I nodded.

It'll continue in the next chapter. There will be some drama. Bye Bye.